Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We took possession of our 3rd Tesla S last November but Tesla forgot to activate our free supercharging. Despite multiple requests they still haven't activated it and recently blocked that vehicle from use of the Supercharger. Any ideas how to get Tesla to resolve this?

Call them.
This is really the answer to a lot of these questions. National Support can access the car remotely and access your account and tell you what is going on and what needs to be done to fix something.

The local Service Center may or may not be able to do it, and remote service has (I’ve found) quicker access to your records and the car.

This should have been done after a few days, not after four months. I assume you don’t use supercharging much. If you used a referral code, your free six months of charging are about over. If that’s the case, be sure they give you six months more.

Not much magic to it. Nobody can help you here but Tesla. Which means all you can do is beat down every door you can find at this wonderful dysfunctional company we’ve all come to love until you find the right one.

We took possession of our 3rd Tesla S last November but Tesla forgot to activate our free supercharging. Despite multiple requests they still haven't activated it and recently blocked that vehicle from use of the Supercharger. Any ideas how to get Tesla to resolve this?

This happened to me after I took delivery of my 2018 MS 100D in December. I got charged for my first 2 SC stops. I contacted Tesla. They reimbursed me for my charges and gave me free supercharging through the date I should have had it. It only took a couple of days for resolution, but a week for reimbursement.