Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Track mode on MYP :(((

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model Y Performance. I indicate that under the photo but I see I didn't update my reference to my earlier MYLR. So, my question still stands. I'm on 2023.2.12 and don't see Track Mode when I go to Controls > Pedals & Steering.
What do you see under Pedals and Controls; do you have Sport and Chill driving modes or Normal and Chill? A PMY will have Sport and Chill driving modes.

2022.44.25.3 and I have track mode.

Attachments

• IMG_8745.jpg
    IMG_8745.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 100
I have a 2022 Model Y Performance. I indicate that under the photo but I see I didn't update my reference to my earlier MYLR. So, my question still stands. I'm on 2023.2.12 and don't see Track Mode when I go to Controls > Pedals & Steering.
After posting this, I went out to the car and put it in reverse and then into park. I looked for Track Mode and there it was. I wonder if I checked previously without doing anything with the vehicle other than looking at the menu. Anyway, it's there and now I have to figure out just what it does. Thanks for the community comments.