Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Volume when listening to Tune In or via Bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I just got my Model 3 back after I had some work done on it (Battery, recall, and some creaking noise coming from the front wheels). As I was driving back home, I noticed I could not hear anything when I tried listening to ESPN or the news. I thought that was odd. I then tried listening to music from my phone via Bluetooth and still nothing. I could see on the screen what song was playing, but when I would increase the volume (I saw the volume bar go higher) but still nothing came out. I am able to get text messages and the car says what the message says, but I just can't hear music.

I did a soft reset, a hard reset, I repaired my phone...nothing seems to work. I have an appointment for mobile service but the earliest then can come is March 4th. I wanted to see if any owners have had this issue and what they did to solve it.

PS. I had this issue also before updating to the new firmware. After the update, still no sound.

Thanks All!!