Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Teslas using Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You do not work in marketing I assume?. Even different brands from the VAG-group don't want to be seen as partners. Audi, VW, Skoda, Porsche all have different buildings/showrooms (often on the same plot). They don't share a single thing.

No way in hell Mercedes, BMW or Audi will tell it's customers they can charge at Tesla's stations, confirming that their network is superior.

After all, for European Car manufacturers, Tesla is the big enemy and primary competition in the EV segment. They even proposed a new incentive today, for cars with more than 200km range and no longer than 4.68 centimeters. Guess what, Model 3 is 4.69. That is so obvious it's sad.
Wow! a car 1 7/8" long? :)

If I had an XYZ electric and could charge at a Tesla super charger I would, and pay for the charge. At some point in the future
we will have a single charging system, and by that I mean every body will be able to use any charging system out there. I do hope that all the players will get together and come up with one connector, soon. ( NOT TESLA SOON )

If BMW, Mercedes, AUDI and VW could charge at a Tesla charger they would. If you purchase "our" electric you from us you can charge at home, and Oh, by the way you can also use the Tesla charging system. Would that not be the line they would use to sell their cars. Would you not charge at a BMW dealer if you could and they would not get pissy about you charging there.

When I drive my ICE and need gas I will pull into any station and I don't care it's SHELL, MOBIL or EXXON