Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Normal repairs on 2019 model 3 sr+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a used model 3 from Tesla couple months ago. It has almost 50k miles.

I’ve already sent it to the service center and have to send it again next week.

The repairs I’ve had are, drivers seat sensor, passenger air bag and sensor.
Fix clicking on accelerating and breaking. Fix door clicking.
Fix chrome handle peeling.
Fix autopilot camera calibration

During the repair they broke a window so I had to get it retinted and reembursed.

Now I have to go back for steering assist not working and recall on the rear view camera cable. They said steering rack replacement.

Is this normal to have this many repairs? Thankfully the warranty covers all of this but out of warranty all these repairs would have been over 5k.

Anyone else have this same experience? Makes me a bit nervous all the repairs

Ugh, I feel for ya. I bought a 2019 SR+ from Tesla and they ended up buying it back as I took it in four times for screen issues. Just document all of your service issues, invoices and whatnot as it's a hassle if problems keep coming up.

Ugh, I feel for ya. I bought a 2019 SR+ from Tesla and they ended up buying it back as I took it in four times for screen issues. Just document all of your service issues, invoices and whatnot as it's a hassle if problems keep coming up.
Wow really! My screen has the fading on the edges but has been functioning fine.

What was your screen issue?

I hope all the repairs fixes the issues and I don’t want to have to deal with a buy back. Almost wish I bought it new at this point but it came with autopilot for under 30k was such a good deal.

I bought a used model 3 from Tesla couple months ago. It has almost 50k miles.

I’ve already sent it to the service center and have to send it again next week.

The repairs I’ve had are, drivers seat sensor, passenger air bag and sensor.
Fix clicking on accelerating and breaking. Fix door clicking.
Fix chrome handle peeling.
Fix autopilot camera calibration

During the repair they broke a window so I had to get it retinted and reembursed.

Now I have to go back for steering assist not working and recall on the rear view camera cable. They said steering rack replacement.

Is this normal to have this many repairs? Thankfully the warranty covers all of this but out of warranty all these repairs would have been over 5k.

Anyone else have this same experience? Makes me a bit nervous all the repairs
No that is more than I have on my March 2018 Model 3 with 111,000.