Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North California - delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, a smooth timeline you had there. I have an almost identical configuration - hoping for more Bay Area luck.
Definitely. It felt like a roller coaster, especially with the April push out but I know others have had it worse. It is looking like Bay Area is starting to get prioritized to close out the quarter, crossing my fingers for other Bay Area folks.

Its a strange game they play considering we're down the last 14 days in the month.
The game continues. My car was made yesterday, lined up financing yesterday afternoon and scheduled delivery for 3/20. Just got a text that it is ready for delivery today (3/17) so they are delivering it to my house tonight. Pretty cool that a car is less than 24hrs off the line and in my driveway!

Reactions: Otter2007
The game continues. My car was made yesterday, lined up financing yesterday afternoon and scheduled delivery for 3/20. Just got a text that it is ready for delivery today (3/17) so they are delivering it to my house tonight. Pretty cool that a car is less than 24hrs off the line and in my driveway!
wow - it kept getting better. Enjoy it in good health!

Nice, i got the were planning to deliver in march text yesterday for whatever that's worth.

Reactions: Otter2007