Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Dakota Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is great! I just bought a new Model S in Grand Forks and I'm looking forward to getting to Fargo/MSP more frequently.
Grand Forks to Baxter is 219 miles. That should be doable on a full charge in summer if you are careful. That will get you on the supercharger highway! Then hopefully by the time the weather gets cold, Fargo will come online.

I am in Bismarck and I have a 90D. Tell me about the Tesla show in Fargo please.
Hi Everyone. I am finalizing things for a "Meet Tesla" event on the 22nd. Thinking 12pm to 4pm.
Should be a great time to meet people and talk Tesla with those who stop by to take a look.
What I need right now is an idea of who can come and what Tesla they can bring. The more the better so feel free to comment below.
Thanks everyone!
Bill 2015 Blue S 85D - Going
Brian 2014 S P85 - Going

Are you on facebook? Bill and I are the Admins for the ND group.

Reactions: IdaX and VIKING26
Hi Everyone. I am finalizing things for a "Meet Tesla" event on the 22nd. Thinking 12pm to 4pm.
Should be a great time to meet people and talk Tesla with those who stop by to take a look.
What I need right now is an idea of who can come and what Tesla they can bring. The more the better so feel free to comment below.
Thanks everyone!
Bill 2015 Blue S 85D - Going
Brian 2014 S P85 - Going

Are you on facebook? Bill and I are the Admins for the ND group.

Hello, thanks for the information. Yes, I am on Facebook but I can't find your group. Find me? My name is Rolf Eggers from Bismarck.

Last edited:
Saturday July 22nd from noon to 3pm at 1133 C Harwood Drive S., Fargo
Were you there?

It was an amazing turn out, a huge Thanks to Bill for organizing and promoting an awesome event. We had 7 Tesla's (1 X and 6 S). Hundreds of people came out to see and experience a Tesla for their self. WDAY featured the event on the 6 and 10PM news and the 6PM segment is available here:
Fargo event showcases Tesla electric car models
I called them and they will not be posting the 10pm segment.

Yes, I was the guy with the "Jay" name tag on a Tesla t-shirt :).

Anyone with Twitter should tweet at Elon the success of the event and let him know that there are several Tesla owners in ND stranded from the SC network. Slim chance that he sees it, but worth a shot.
Ah great! Good to know who you are on here. I've done the facebook and tesla chat route. I've avoided twitter.

Reactions: msksus1
I just looked at Supercharge.info and they are now posting building permits for Superchargers in Sioux Falls, SD and Sherburn, MN. This adds significantly more charging opportunity on the east-west highway that flows through southern Minnesota and South Dakota. Does this mean that they are paying more attention to us here up north? Maybe they will see fit to put a charger in Fargo now at least. Any updates or news?

Reactions: lightfoot3b