Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Dakota Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll ask him, he has lived in Jamestown all his life, is in construction and knows everyone, it seems. I doubt it's anything that can be documented and verified, but I'm getting my hopes up that I can get back there this summer via I94.
I just talked to him, and we have to downgrade his information to unverfied rumor. I am sorry to have contributed unverified information to this forum, and I will stop. I let my hopes get away with me, sorry!

I just talked to him, and we have to downgrade his information to unverfied rumor. I am sorry to have contributed unverified information to this forum, and I will stop. I let my hopes get away with me, sorry!
I assume Jamestown and Bismarck are in the works or close to it. They wouldn't build the Dickinson SC just for lightfoot....or would they?

I don't need one in Dickinson, I live here! :) I need Bismarck/Jamestown (hopes up and down) Fargo to go East and I need Glendive and Miles City MT to go West!
I need one in Dickinson!!! I'm 1 of 2 Model x in Rapid City and have inlaws there my wife want to visit all the time, and hate driving ICE to get there. Im excited ...then yall can make it down to Custer Sd "Sounds of Silence" Tesla rally in May

Reactions: IdaX
Real Soon Now! (Hoping) Can you make it to Spearfish? At least you'd be able to get on the network, if not where you want to go in ND.
Oh yes, I've made it to Rapid City multiple times (very good weather and healthy speed/efficiency monitoring). Spearfish takes off about 20 miles which is so huge without anything but Bowman campground as a good backup. I'm planning to attend the rally this year! (first time, with my Dad (he has a M3 coming August/Sept, AWD))

I need one in Dickinson!!! I'm 1 of 2 Model x in Rapid City and have inlaws there my wife want to visit all the time, and hate driving ICE to get there. Im excited ...then yall can make it down to Custer Sd "Sounds of Silence" Tesla rally in May
Awesome! If you had wanted to come up and charge pre-supercharger you would alway be/have been welcome to charge at my place on 240v/40a. If you are coming this way and want to meet up at all feel free to PM me here!

I've never gone west of Custom/Spearfish. I use EV Trip planner and always use speed at 1.1 or 1.15 (second number to add in wind resistance that is due to the day not your car speed).
I see a route from Custer to spearfish up hyway 385. Is that a nice drive, or is there a nicer or more scenic one to take (in an S90D)? I think a single charge from 100% will get me there.