TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Northeast tesla owners meet & greet!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by LouieLou74, Mar 10, 2014.

1. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

Hi all,
    My name is Lou Montalvo and I am an avid Tesla enthusiast. I also am a proud member of the Carmel NY, Fire Department. I will be giving a EV safety course to my fellow members on Thursday March 20th, 2014 at 7PM at our firehouse, and a few members of this forum have volunteered to come up with their Tesla's so the crew and I can look over the vehicles.
    I then got the idea to open it up to everyone and see if we can make an event out of it. I got the OK from the Chief and we can have a MEET and GREET at our Firehouse parking lot after the class. We have a huge parking lot and I would like to see as many Tesla's come up as possible. It would be a great opportunity for us at the firehouse to see the cars up close and the owners to meet fellow owners and just make a great evening out of it.
    If your interested in coming out here's the info:
    Thursday March 20th from 7:30PM till whenever we want to leave.... ;-)
    Carmel Fire Department
    94 Gleneida Ave
    Carmel, NY 10512
    Google maps:
    https://goo.gl/maps/T4UPx

I can be reached via phone, text or email anytime day or night for any information at:
    cell# 516-351-0866
    email: [email protected]

The more people and Tesla's that come out the MERRIER, and no worries, I will be hiding the JAWS of LIFE so everyone can relax. Hope to see you there.
    Lou Montalvo
    Badge# 873
    Carmel Fire Department

2. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

I am thinking, if we get a good turnout we turn this into a quarterly thing and move it to a Saturday, so that way more people can come and enjoy.

3. hrtchkr

hrtchkr Member

That would be great Lou. Thursday night is just not doable for me (and I suspect a lot of other owners as well).