Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norwich Service Centre, where?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. That makes sense. There’s lots of empty showroom/service space out on Reepham/Cromer Roads. It’s not exactly a prime site, but cheap I imagine. I’ll have a nose about next time I’m out that way. I’d be surprised, but glad, if it’s Hall Road. I can’t see Tesla investing in something shiny and new like the Porsche showroom.

Hopefully none of us will have to use it very often anyway!

I’ve just noticed that the Service Centre “coming soon” in Norwich has fallen off the Tesla map. Does this mean that it’s not going to happen any more, or that they’ll be updating the status soon? A bit of a blow if it’s fallen through.

EDP running a story that an unnamed car dealer is going into the old Lexus site on Reepham Road. Could be Tesla.
I saw that too, but when I was speaking to Indi (works at Chelmsford SC) during my car collection at Bluewater, he said that the Norwich SC was currently being built from the ground up as a Tesla facility, as opposed to the Chelmsford SC which was an adapted building from another car manufacturer.