TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Not showing correct charge rate ?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Zas, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Zas

Zas Sig. Performance #2113

Please see below image... Usually my car is "full" at 388 rated kms... Note the charge rate is only 19km/hour..which is very low...but if you do the calculations...with 1.5 hours remaining before my charge is full ( 388 )... then you can calculate its actually charging at about 50km/hour ( 50x1.5 = 75 + 314 = 389 )..which is the correct charge rate I used to get ...does anyone else have this issue since the phone app, or 4.2 ?... As I recall mine was fine before the phone app came out.

image.jpg

2. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

It takes about 5 minutes or so for the car's 'charge speed' to ramp all the way up. Make sure you are checking it into charging.

3. Zas

Yes, this was the reading about 1.5 hours after I plugged it in...and I noticed a low rate for the last few days

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an 1 hour update pic below...you can see the charge increased by 50km, even thought the charge rate shows 19km/hr

Attached Files:

4. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

#4 cinergi, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  5. Zas