Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notification when door close

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, have been searching the forum to answer my question but I can't find a thread talking about it. That might well be because I don't have the proper search words in English (non native)

So here it is: when we are getting away from the car, after like 10 meters the car closes itself but wondered if it was at all possible to set some kind of a sound notification to let us know if it closed indeed? A sound like other cars have when closing them with the key fob?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi guys, have been searching the forum to answer my question but I can't find a thread talking about it. That might well be because I don't have the proper search words in English (non native)

So here it is: when we are getting away from the car, after like 10 meters the car closes itself but wondered if it was at all possible to set some kind of a sound notification to let us know if it closed indeed? A sound like other cars have when closing them with the key fob?

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you miss the flashing lights, you can look to see if the side mirrors have folded (assuming you turned this feature on and have that option). If they have, your Model S has locked the doors :)