Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nova Scotia Tesla Club Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All Tesla enthusiasts living in Nova Scotia full or part time as well as visitors are invited to attend the second meeting of the Nova Scotia Tesla Club. It will take place at 3PM on August 30 at St. Marks Place in Middle LaHave which is near Bridgewater and Lunenburg. St. Marks Place has HPWC and is on your Tesla Map as a Destination Charger. We would love to meet you and discuss all things Tesla.

Reactions: Jaff
Next year, i'd highly recommend that the meeting be held at the Glenora Inn and Distillery in Cape Breton. Beautiful part of the country.They have just installed - though I don't think it's active as of yet - the SCH100 charger (donated via Sun Country's targeted donation program). I took a few photos last week and I'll add them on plugshare when the SCH website has them listed as active.

Next year, i'd highly recommend that the meeting be held at the Glenora Inn and Distillery in Cape Breton. Beautiful part of the country.They have just installed - though I don't think it's active as of yet - the SCH100 charger (donated via Sun Country's targeted donation program). I took a few photos last week and I'll add them on plugshare when the SCH website has them listed as active.
It is also very close to the best golf resort in the country and two of the top courses in Canada at Cabot Links in Inverness.

I would love to attend as a Model 3 reservation holder, but a weekday afternoon is tough given work commitments. Any chance of a future meeting taking place on a weekend or evening? Thanks!
Yes if you would like to recommend a weekend in September I can certainly pull one together again. It was done on a weekday to accommodate a specific member, but September is certainly a possibility. What would be good for you and others (nothing is good for everyone but we can try).

It is also very close to the best golf resort in the country and two of the top courses in Canada at Cabot Links in Inverness.
Cape Breton is a good idea, but a much more logistically complicated gathering. Perhaps once the population of owners / enthusiasts in NS is higher we may have someone who lives there who can assist. For now the South Shore has a few verified owners, one of them owns the venue with chargers and it makes it very easy to pull together.

Nova Scotia is a GREAT place to own a Tesla. Hoping for a SC one day and a service center too!