Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR this morning! Everything looked great on the vehicle. It drives much smoother and quieter than the 2020 M3 loaner that I have been driving while my MX is being serviced. The MY, as expected, has the AMD Ryzen processor and laminated side-glass on the front-doors only. Being dropped off for PPF and tint tomorrow.

There was another party picking up a white MY at the same time, but they were planning to reject delivery due to a paint flaw, which I did not see.

Picked up my MYLR this morning! Everything looked great on the vehicle. It drives much smoother and quieter than the 2020 M3 loaner that I have been driving while my MX is being serviced. The MY, as expected, has the AMD Ryzen processor and laminated side-glass on the front-doors only. Being dropped off for PPF and tint tomorrow.

There was another party picking up a white MY at the same time, but they were planning to reject delivery due to a paint flaw, which I did not see.
Was your pick up delayed because of the charge port part problem going around? If it was, can you confirm if ccs is enabled?

I just paid down payment for Tesla financing and set up insurance.
1652384806633.jpeg

It feels weird paying for a vehicle. Paying for insurance. Signing your current vehicle’s title over. Before you get to see or touch your new vehicle. Wow.
It feels weird ordering a vehicle that doesn't exist for the next 6 - 12 months and not knowing the environment will be like by then. Financially, economy, jobs, etc.

Called tesla for the hell of it, morbid curiosity where my car was in her journey to NJ... built May 3rd and it's only in the vicinity of Vegas right now... likelihood it gets to NJ for delivery 2pm Monday? Not optimistic. Cmon Teslaaaaa get her here by Monday!! Pleaaaaase

Reactions: Jones1
No. It actually feels more weird now. But that Sucked too.2 weeks ago. I could of had a lower rate. 😢
Yep that too... I was under the impression around 2ish%, pretty clear if my EDD still holds... it won't even be close to that... yet somehow... with inflation eating our monthly budget away with higher loan borrowing costs... people are still demanding / spending....

Reactions: Jones1
Honestly this whole process sucks. But what Really sucks is when you have a quarter tank of gas. You are in Texas. You fill up for over $70. Wtf.
I filled up to a half a tank the day before I got my VIN. I had the strangest feeling it was a bad idea to fill the tank all the way up. I will be delivering my car to Tesla with under a quarter of a tank left. Couldn’t ask for anything more

I filled up to a half a tank the day before I got my VIN. I had the strangest feeling it was a bad idea to fill the tank all the way up. I will be delivering my car to Tesla with under a quarter of a tank left. Couldn’t ask for anything more
F that gas. My wife drives a hybrid. I will be selling my truck later. To invest the more equity into Tesla. To purchase my cyber truck in the future. Year 2030 the way they build vehicle’s. 😂

I have a question and hopefully some of you can provide suggestion.

If I contact my SA to add Tow to the existing order, how much earlier will be the EDD?

Any comments would be appreciated.

-----------------------
Model Y Long Range | Midnight Silver Metallic | 19" Gemini Wheels | Black Interior | 5 Seats | No Tow | No FSD | OD: 11/04/21 | Profile Completion: 11/05/21 | EDD: August 2nd - September 13th | Location: SF Bay Area, CA

I have a question and hopefully some of you can provide suggestion.

If I contact my SA to add Tow to the existing order, how much earlier will be the EDD?

Any comments would be appreciated.

-----------------------
Model Y Long Range | Midnight Silver Metallic | 19" Gemini Wheels | Black Interior | 5 Seats | No Tow | No FSD | OD: 11/04/21 | Profile Completion: 11/05/21 | EDD: August 2nd - September 13th | Location: SF Bay Area, CA
my SA told me it might make the EDD later so I didn't add it

Reactions: EasyPal
My Low Fuel indicator illuminated on my trade-in as I was driving to pickup my MY!