Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
new here! Was excited to see my EDD change to June 20 - July 19 + got a trade in text. Last Thursday it pushed to Oct.1-Nov 12 😭 and I got a second trade-in text Friday - "etc. etc.... with your delivery right around the corner.." 😡🤣 Hoping it'll bounce back.

MYLR5, MSM/Black, 20"
OD: 11/07/21
Original EDD: June 22
Latest EDD: Oct 1. - Nov 12

Reactions: phillukk
new here! Was excited to see my EDD change to June 20 - July 19 + got a trade in text. Last Thursday it pushed to Oct.1-Nov 12 😭 and I got a second trade-in text Friday - "etc. etc.... with your delivery right around the corner.." 😡🤣 Hoping it'll bounce back.

MYLR5, MSM/Black, 20"
OD: 11/07/21
Original EDD: June 22
Latest EDD: Oct 1. - Nov 12
Are you trading in? Curious to know if that might be delaying the EDD because of your crazy pushback. The word is that Tesla is trying to maximize 1st quarter deliveries, so low hanging fruit. But you are right there in their backyard. I would call my SA.

Are you trading in? Curious to know if that might be delaying the EDD because of your crazy pushback. The word is that Tesla is trying to maximize 1st quarter deliveries, so low hanging fruit. But you are right there in their backyard. I would call my SA.
nope, I have no trade in selected on my profile and replied to the text too that I don't have one. I texted earlier today about the push back and if there's any issue with my profile, so we'll see! I doubt they have any answers 🤷‍♀️

36A521AC-0D55-49DF-B555-CCAEF72E08C1.jpeg

I finally got her.

I've been VIN'd this morning.

I've scheduled the pickup for next Monday afternoon.

They talk like the payment can be some form of a check, although probably not a personal check. Would a cashier's check work or do they have other requirements? I'm going to avoid the electronic payment option.

OD:11/21/21 | MYLR5 | RED/BLK | 19” | Tow | No FSD | KansasCity | Latest EDD July 11 - Aug 15 before VIN this morning.

I've been VIN'd this morning.

I've scheduled the pickup for next Monday afternoon.

They talk like the payment can be some form of a check, although probably not a personal check. Would a cashier's check work or do they have other requirements? I'm going to avoid the electronic payment option.

OD:11/21/21 | MYLR5 | RED/BLK | 19” | Tow | No FSD | KansasCity | Latest EDD July 11 - Aug 15 before VIN this morning.
cashier's check should be fine.

Reactions: swheat6345