Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYLR7 on Nov 2 and unexpectedly received a VIN out of nowhere on Jan 31. I ended up putting my order on hold because we weren't ready for delivery. I agree that the early VIN is somehow related to it being a 7 seater. But who knows...!?!
Interesting about the seven seaters, that could definitely be a factor, even looking at the other order month forums not many people have gotten LR in less than 6 months. Performance is a different story but it’s wild.

My 11/3 MYLR order just went from June-July to December…. Ouch
Based on randomly seeing others' EDDs being pushed back deep all of the sudden then being given a reasonable updated EDD soon after, I'm willing to bet you're in the same boat. Fingers crossed for you!
They might be re-arranging orders since Austin will hopefully be delivering soon, especially since you're east coast too: Tesla Model Y from Giga Texas is just one EPA approval away from first deliveries

I also live in GA. Congrats on scheduling delivery! Interesting you ordered 11/25 and have a delivery scheduled already. I ordered 11/4 and EDD is May/June.
I think I am extremely lucky. My EDD initially was around May-June (payment method was finance and I had a credit pull). After 30 days, when the credit validity has expired, the date got pushed to July-Aug. I then called the SA and changed the payment method to cash. Later the date got pushed around March slowly.

Reactions: Ysoserious!
Updated today to 5/9 - 6/6
I'm ok with moving up a few weeks here and there. I'm still hoping delivery falls in Q2 for the 4680 Austin build, especially since I'm east coast.
...but if I got texted today to schedule delivery I'd take it in a heartbeat.
So I just saw this article:

Checked my EDD now, just got updated to March 17-31!!! Really hopeful it'll be an Austin build!

I ordered my MYLR, Midnight Silver, 19" wheels, 5 seat, black interior on November 21, 2021. The initial EDD was for June 2022. Last week it changed to November 2022! This is frustrating. Does anyone know what's up?
My EDD was changed about a month ago to May 9th - June 6th. Today it changed to June 7th - July 5th. I'm sure it will change again - I hope so as I will be out of the country from June 25th to July 8th.

I bet it’ll pop back to June-July soon, it if hasn’t already. Mine did the same…

(MYLR, Red/White, no other options: OD 11/9, current EDD 6/14-7/12/22 and I’m in 20 min from Fremont).
I’m thinking April/early May is when most November LR orders will be delivered at this point. Very likely Austin builds depending on delivery location. My OD WAS 11/14 And the EDD has fluctuated wildly, even once being in early Feb.

Reactions: Ysoserious!