Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR 5 Seats Red 19" no tow no fsd. EDD Sept 2 - Oct 28.
Btw, why do people suggest noting the payment method as cash?
Because most loan applications time out at 30 days, maybe 45 so it will lapse way before you get a car and/or throw your order into purgatory (with no actual feedback from Tesla other than exceeding far out EDDs you never get to) or repeated credit pulls if you stay on it yourself. Simply put, most select cash to avoid all that then once a vin is assigned call up to change it to financed (Tesla or 3d party). It will take a day or two to get your financing in place, which is well within the time it takes the car to get loaded onto a transport/delivered (vin is assigned towards the end of production), unless you are picking up at the factory, but even then you'll have enough time to get the financing in place.

Because most loan applications time out at 30 days, maybe 45 so it will lapse way before you get a car and/or throw your order into purgatory (with no actual feedback from Tesla other than exceeding far out EDDs you never get to) or repeated credit pulls if you stay on it yourself. Simply put, most select cash to avoid all that then once a vin is assigned call up to change it to financed (Tesla or 3d party). It will take a day or two to get your financing in place, which is well within the time it takes the car to get loaded onto a transport/delivered (vin is assigned towards the end of production), unless you are picking up at the factory, but even then you'll have enough time to get the financing in place.
When I was placing the order, I just didn't fill out the last step in the form where I need to put my personal information for the loan. So that last step is not completed and it does not seem that has any effect on my order, the EDD is about the same "pushed forward" as for the rest of this group.

When I was placing the order, I just didn't fill out the last step in the form where I need to put my personal information for the loan. So that last step is not completed and it does not seem that has any effect on my order, the EDD is about the same "pushed forward" as for the rest of this group.
If like mine, it kept pushing forward until I set to cash. Then got numbers with my date. Before, it was only a month.

Gotcha, makes sense. How do I change my mode of payment now? Is there a number I can call?

Maybe the First week of May. The November OD thread will start moving. Tesla will probably try to push out many vehicles by June 30th. So the numbers won’t be down for the 2nd quarter. With GigaChina opening up slowly. The 2nd Quarter will need a major push. I’m trying to stay Optimistic and not buy any more accessories. 😆

Reactions: myprecious