Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but still earlier EDD than I, ordered before you in October, yet I'm sitting in August 15th - September 12th. It's not like I live far away from you either.
A lot of October order’s have gotten vin’s. Over the last couple of week’s . You will probably get your EDD updated next week. Then you will get a short window and vin. I hope.

Reactions: cc333
Yeah, but still earlier EDD than I, ordered before you in October, yet I'm sitting in August 15th - September 12th. It's not like I live far away from you either.
Your signature shows a profile completion in March... I've seen on here a few people start their wait once they've completed their profile along with people who've ordered their car that month. Guard your expectations, I'd say...

A lot of October order’s have gotten vin’s. Over the last couple of week’s . You will probably get your EDD updated next week. Then you will get a short window and vin. I hope.
Hopefully, really not trying to wait until end of summer.
Your signature shows a profile completion in March... I've seen on here a few people start their wait once they've completed their profile along with people who've ordered their car that month. Guard your expectations, I'd say...
Yep, advisor misinformed me telling me to leave financing blank, only to find out I need to complete the payment to complete the "profile" really sucks, I waited months for nothing.

Reactions: Jones1
I’v been hanging out in the MYLR7 Waiting room. But here I am and wondering if anybody else is waiting for a mylr7 RED? I here they do it in colour batches? ordered in November 2021. I’m sitting may 10-June 7. Spidey sense is tingling that things may be happening soon..

I was 8 days away from November, super unfair!
I’m made an early November order, but I didn’t decline my trade in until late December. So it sounds like December orders that didn’t complete their profiles until later are still in line before me, too. Had I made my order early December, I’d be ahead of where I am now with an EDD Jan-Apr 2023.