Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Use the number or email. Tesla used. When you first maid your order. Tesla should have text you. To say Welcome and finish profile.
How long should it take to receive an answer? I texted last night and it’s 1pm here now, but I still haven’t received an answer. Is a day turnaround normal or should I text again?

I just sent a text to the number from my initial order text and they replied in about 10 minutes with:

"Hi ________, your estimated delivery date is not guaranteed. Your delivery date depends on several factors, including configuration and manufacturing availability. We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment."

Not really useful information other than what we already know... :(

I just sent a text to the number from my initial order text and they replied in about 10 minutes with:

"Hi ________, your estimated delivery date is not guaranteed. Your delivery date depends on several factors, including configuration and manufacturing availability. We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment."

Not really useful information other than what we already know... :(
Yep that's basically what I get as something to not make me be as pissed it's a "placeholder" so may be earlier, at the same time they're not doing anything either pushing through or trying to get more info. Aka we don't know how it works...

Reactions: t1m1t
Thank you
Made. 😆 sorry. I was walk and texting.
Yep that's basically what I get as something to not make me be as pissed it's a "placeholder" so may be earlier, at the same time they're not doing anything either pushing through or trying to get more info. Aka we don't know how it works...
I was told by a SA that when you text during normal hours. It goes to your local Tesla center. Unless they are busy then it goes to another location. But obliviously they have a preset canned message to respond to our questions. It’s usually the same group of statements.

Reactions: t1m1t
Made. 😆 sorry. I was walk and texting.

I was told by a SA that when you text during normal hours. It goes to your local Tesla center. Unless they are busy then it goes to another location. But obliviously they have a preset canned message to respond to our questions. It’s usually the same group of statements.
Yeah texting no help.... can't explain to me why people 30 miles north of me with the same build and same order date time frame October 2021 are getting VINs while mines are still at Q3, all I get is your EDD is just a placeholder, with no explanation why nor whether there can be anything done about it.

Reactions: Jones1 and t1m1t
Yeah texting no help.... can't explain to me why people 30 miles north of me with the same build and same order date time frame October 2021 are getting VINs while mines are still at Q3, all I get is your EDD is just a placeholder, with no explanation why nor whether there can be anything done about it.
Yup same with me... Confused as to why people with the same or later ODs than me are getting VINs that are not too far from where I am hahaha.

Reactions: Jones1 and cc333
Yup same with me... Confused as to why people with the same or later ODs than me are getting VINs that are not too far from where I am hahaha.
Yeah, I'm getting pretty pissed & upset considering I was aiming for a vehicle by mother's day or memorials day months ago, till this day, "not much can be done about it" EDD is a placeholder, may get it sooner with no explanation on what may trigger "sooner". Am now trying to plan for fourth of July, whether to fly or drive to my cousin's wedding & knowing fourth of July, tickets & hotel prices will be through the roof, it is so annoying to be this uncertain.

Reactions: t1m1t and Jones1
MYLR7, black interior, white ext with FSD
OD 11/17
EDD: had one available for delivery in late March but declined as I wanted to wait for GigaTX. Unheld 4/14, new EDD 4/26-5/10
Got my VIN. F433. EDD 5/1-5/5. SA was able to change payment from Cash to Financing. Uploaded MVPA to DCU who called me 30 mins later to confirm. They're going to mail check and provide tracking/picture of check after I docusign. Everything is falling into place! 🤞