Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same build. I have been May 16- June 13 since early March also. Just did a batch of MSM, so hopefully next one will be in 6weekish or sooner
Hello All, I am new member. My order date: 11/10/21, MY LR MSM, 20inch... Current EDD is July 12-Aug 10 (it was may 10-june12 couple of weeks back). How do i know if my profile is completed?
I did fill in the delivery location, Licence registration and select cash for payment while ordering?. Do i need to do anything else?

Hello All, I am new member. My order date: 11/10/21, MY LR MSM, 20inch... Current EDD is July 12-Aug 10 (it was may 10-june12 couple of weeks back). How do i know if my profile is completed?
I did fill in the delivery location, Licence registration and select cash for payment while ordering?. Do i need to do anything else?
As long as you don’t have a trade in offer outstanding, you should be fine. You listed everything else. Also, your order is online with mine, based on my profile complete date, until your - month push. I have been expecting to see mine push as my EDD starts in 2 weeks.

As long as you don’t have a trade in offer outstanding, you should be fine. You listed everything else. Also, your order is online with mine, based on my profile complete date, until your - month push. I have been expecting to see mine push as my EDD starts in 2 weeks.
Thanks.. i dont have the trade in offer.. some of the MSM orders placed after me have the EDD of May - June.. little bit concerned... It gets here when it gets here... lol..

Feels weird to not be waiting anymore. Can't look at an EDD in the app. Here to offer hope. You will get your car. They seem to be doing a push now. I had to have one of the longest MYP wait times (162 days) with no holds or VIN declines.

Side not... yesterday a bird decided that suicide was the best option and used my car for assistance. No damage was done. RIP!

Reactions: Stardew and Jones1