Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
based off posts I've seen a bit ago both on TMC and Reddit, if you add FSD before delivery, you'll get OD pricing which in November was $10K, vs. adding FSD after delivery which will be $12K (or potentially more). Not sure if that still holds true now, but it's something to consider for A) if so if you're fully intending on getting FSD.
about 2 weeks ago I added FSD and got it for $10000. last week my EDD changed from 5/24 - 6/21 to 5/13 - 5/24 , no VIN yet

Reactions: VollyballHokie
MYLR7, black interior, white ext with FSD
OD 11/17/21
EDD: had one available for delivery in late March but declined as I wanted to wait for GigaTX. Unheld 4/14, new EDD 4/26-5/10
Got my VIN. F433. EDD 5/1-5/5. SA was able to change payment from Cash to Financing. Uploaded docs to DCU who called me 30 mins later to confirm. They're going to mail check and provide tracking/picture once I docusign. Everything is falling into place! 🤞
My time here was short but I finally took delivery of my car yesterday. Despite living only 25 minutes from Fremont, they sent two guys to drive my car to my house. They then took an Uber back to the factory. Overall, car looks amazing and drives great! Hang in there, you will get your car and will LOVE it.

My time here was short but I finally took delivery of my car yesterday. Despite living only 25 minutes from Fremont, they sent two guys to drive my car to my house. They then took an Uber back to the factory. Overall, car looks amazing and drives great! Hang in there, you will get your car and will LOVE it.
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: ql400
Delivery scheduled for last Tuesday now pushed to next Monday due to a “batch charge door latch problem.” Tesla rep said that all the cars are needing replacement parts and that they won’t be available until next week lol even when you get scheduled a delivery be mentally prepared for multiple delays

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Delivery scheduled for last Tuesday now pushed to next Monday due to a “batch charge door latch problem.” Tesla rep said that all the cars are needing replacement parts and that they won’t be available until next week lol even when you get scheduled a delivery be mentally prepared for multiple delays
Will they let you come over and use camp mode while you wait ?😆

• Funny
Reactions: daahlberg
Will they let you come over and use camp mode while you wait ?😆
Lol supposed to get it last Tuesday, then they said it was still on the train in Dallas, changed to yesterday, then they said that they were preparing my delivery and realized the car was still in transit. Get a call today, oh the charge port door on the batch of cars that yours was made with is having issues, we won't be able to get the parts until next Mon lol I have no idea where the car i have already paid for and am paying insurance on even is located right now.

Reactions: Jones1
I just received the following text message!
Congratulations, it's your turn to schedule your Model Y for delivery. Select your tentative appointment now at tesla.com/schedule
Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection of your Model Y. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model Y arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.

Lol supposed to get it last Tuesday, then they said it was still on the train in Dallas, changed to yesterday, then they said that they were preparing my delivery and realized the car was still in transit. Get a call today, oh the charge port door on the batch of cars that yours was made with is having issues, we won't be able to get the parts until next Mon lol I have no idea where the car i have already paid for and am paying insurance on even is located right now.
Wow

How is Tesla a trillion dollar company and still sucks at basic things?