Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just don't understand why there is a 3-5 month difference in folks who are getting their VIN now and my EDD on the exact same configurations. I could literally walk from the major metropolitan city I live in to the cities where these are being delivered and get a car sooner than waiting for Tesla to deliver it. Making me crazy :)

I just don't understand why there is a 3-5 month difference in folks who are getting their VIN now and my EDD on the exact same configurations. I could literally walk from the major metropolitan city I live in to the cities where these are being delivered and get a car sooner than waiting for Tesla to deliver it. Making me crazy :)
What he said.
MYLR, Red, black interior, 19’s , no FSD no tow. OD 11/10 EDD Oct 22 Feb 23.

8-11 months difference for me as it stands (EDD stands at Jan-Apr 2023 for the past month, 11/4/21 order date). I’m in Atlanta, so definitely a major city.

have you ever since an EDD with dates or just months? If the latter, so crazy!
It was July 31- September 3 or something for a while, before that it was “November” or also “December”. A month ago it switched to this 4-month window and hasn’t updated since. It’s a little nerve racking. I’m waiting for it to update and I hope it’s just a glitch. They tell me my profile is complete, no trade in, and set to cash. It makes no sense. I’m envious of people getting their cars after 6 months!

Nothing to do but wait.

One surprise with delivery for me. I’d selected a service center for delivery that’s maybe 5 miles from home. When prompted to schedule, the only option offered was home delivery “based on [my] address.”

I’d prefer a service center, but cest la vie I guess.

did you guys notice, Lately, we have been hearing so many quality issues with the fremont build.... looks like,we have to take anything on our way...
I think its really random. I had 2 issues, both minor. One was a plastic cover that was hanging down that needed to be replaced, other was edge of driver rear quarter panel edge by wheel well, was maybe a 1/8" off from part above. I was looking close is the only reason I saw it. Pickup was last week.
I have heard of others recently that had no issues reported. And yes, others that had a few issues, gaps, or broken hooks.

Reactions: AZTech and anapon