Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR today. No panel gap issues. 1 mark on driver side door, minor scratches on console, paint chip on back bumper. I used a checklist to help, I recommend it.

I put those 3 into a service call for this Tuesday, not worried about them to be honest, car is beautiful.

Hope you all get yours soon!
Nice! Congratulations 🎉 Do you know where one can find the checklist?

i had a 2 week window and then 5 week window,. now again 2 week window... crazy... see if i win the lottery this time 😂😂😂
That’s a good sign. I’m hoping mine get pulled back. I got pushed really far out after my 2 weeks. I’m trying to figure out if it’s just a placeholder or not.
I just got my VIN and I'm sort of a mess with excitement. new Edd 8/10-8/14
Congrats! What was your EDD prior to VIN?

Reactions: anapon
Nik was delivered early this morning and is gorgeous! 🥰 Really like how the white interior looks with the Blue exterior. Noticed a couple panel gaps that are off, which we'll put in for a service request, but nothing major inside or out and we've already enjoyed several drives with it this afternoon. Nine months (11/13 - 8/5) was a long wait but overall we're very happy with our purchase.

While we received the mobile connector, as expected, it's irritating that because it's a Fremont build vs an Austin build we didn't get a cargo cover and will have to pay for an aftermarket one.

Screenshot_20220805-093625.jpg

Got VIN this afternoon (Fremont build). Sent a text message to SA to ask questions about financing and insurance. Got a callback and scheduled pick up for Aug 10 immediately.

Hope this helps.

---------------------
MYLR | Red | Black | 20'' Induction | No FSD
OD: 11/30/2021. EDD: 8/10/2022. EDD list omitted (did not keep record because of many changes).

Nik was delivered early this morning and is gorgeous! 🥰 Really like how the white interior looks with the Blue exterior. Noticed a couple panel gaps that are off, which we'll put in for a service request, but nothing major inside or out and we've already enjoyed several drives with it this afternoon. Nine months (11/13 - 8/5) was a long wait but overall we're very happy with our purchase.

Why in the app the picture of Model 3 instead of Model Y, which you have ordered I believe?