Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to chime in with an update. OD 11/27/21; lately have been in a four week window 10/8-11/10/22 and with the quarter end push got VIN on 9/28/22. Fremont build. When I went to check delivery dates only had two options 9/29 and 9/30/22. Completed my tasks and worked everything out and they actually delivered on 9/29/22 via contactless delivery to my home (LAX area).

Car is great, nothing to gripe about from my end including no panel gaps. Did not get a cargo cover though. And no mobile connector kit but received email with promo code for free kit or $200 credit towards a wall charger. Ordered mobile kit right away just now received email it's shipped so about a week for delivery.

MYLR MSM/Blk | 20” | +tow | noFSD | OD 11/27/21 | EDD 7/2; 1/23; 9/22; 12/22; 1/23; 10/22; 9/22; 10/8 | Delivered 9/29/22
Awesome, enjoy your MY!

OD 11/2/21 | MYLR White/Black Induction

After months with EDD fluctuations, it got steady in September where it showed 09/21 to 10/19.

Then, Sept 22 my EDD got updated to 09/25 to 10/9. No VIN assigned.

Two days into this two-week window, my EDD got pushed up way back to 11/18 to 12/30.

Yesterday, Oct. 3rd my EDD got updated again and this time it showed 10/22 - 11/19.

Then this morning Oct. 4th, another update on my EDD now showing just a little over one-week window 10/8 - 10/17.

Still no VIN being assigned but I am anticipating nonetheless. Crossing fingers and barring any setbacks, this could be it. It’s been almost a year of patiently waiting.

Reactions: Xinh
OD 11/2/21 | MYLR White/Black Induction

After months with EDD fluctuations, it got steady in September where it showed 09/21 to 10/19.

Then, Sept 22 my EDD got updated to 09/25 to 10/9. No VIN assigned.

Two days into this two-week window, my EDD got pushed up way back to 11/18 to 12/30.

Yesterday, Oct. 3rd my EDD got updated again and this time it showed 10/22 - 11/19.

Then this morning Oct. 4th, another update on my EDD now showing just a little over one-week window 10/8 - 10/17.

Still no VIN being assigned but I am anticipating nonetheless. Crossing fingers and barring any setbacks, this could be it. It’s been almost a year of patiently waiting.
I ordered my white MYLR 7 seater the same day as you. Still no VIN either with a EDD of 10/6-10-20. Hoping not to get pushed back again but this is my 3rd 2 week window.

I received the will cancel email if you dont remove "hold" by 10/16 your order will be canceled. I called and was told to remove the hold by that date and the vin would most likely be assighned soon after. Delivery to Florida is about 2-3 weeks after vin is issued.
2023 model, maybe!

In late September my MY was delivered. Some issues were found by me, so I rejected that car. at the end of September I left for a work related trip and will not return until the first week of November. I contacted Tesla back in September and they allowed me to place my reservation on hold until November 14. At this point in the process I am hoping for a 2023. My reservation is $7K less than current orders, so no big rebate loss. Also, income limits reduce the EV credit/rebate. I believe that Tesla will force a buyers hand to accept delivery this year if your order is more than a few months old like mine. I never believed that I could hold off delivery until 2023 and save addtional money on the purchase. I would prefer a 2023 to a 2022 at this point of the year.

Reactions: NoNoise
In late September my MY was delivered. Some issues were found by me, so I rejected that car. at the end of September I left for a work related trip and will not return until the first week of November. I contacted Tesla back in September and they allowed me to place my reservation on hold until November 14. At this point in the process I am hoping for a 2023. My reservation is $7K less than current orders, so no big rebate loss. Also, income limits reduce the EV credit/rebate. I believe that Tesla will force a buyers hand to accept delivery this year if your order is more than a few months old like mine. I never believed that I could hold off delivery until 2023 and save addtional money on the purchase. I would prefer a 2023 to a 2022 at this point of the year.
Got it. That was a terrible delivery experience and good thing you were able to reject it and was given pretty much a fast replacement date. Hopefully, it’ll be good this time around, but I doubt it’ll be 2023 model. But who knows.

Copying and pasting my message from the NY/NJ board as I was originally a 11/7/21 order.
----------------------------------------------------------
Got my Model Y today from Smithtown and was very happy with the experience. Shane helped me out and he was super helpful and patient.

Austin built Model Y came with wood trims, cargo cover, regular head lights (no matrix), carpeted pockets and ultrasonic sensors! No mudflaps unfortunately but I'll add them myself.

Car is in great shape. Panel gaps all seem great with the exception of one part near the rear which I didn't even notice till I got home. Probably only a couple MM larger than the other side. No dents, scratches, paint issues or anything. No rattling or noticeable issues when driving ~50 miles back home. Fingers crossed it keeps working well.

Good luck all on your future deliveries!