Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now you can see why I sold all my shares

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the smp3 did not impress
Elon's latest Secret Master Plan is "Part Deux". Apparently you did not take any basic French, so I will inform you that "Deux" means "2", not "3".

And it is a 10-year plan. Obviously Tesla is currently focused on getting the Model 3 into production.
I'll let you in on a little secret: the naysayers will talk all the way to their graves because that's what they do. Best to ignore them and go about your business.
Exactly.

Don't get me wrong-I want my T3 to go with my Terminator 3. From here it will take a while for Tesla to grow any higher.
I know this isn't a stock page but the smp3 did not impress. I do believe unveil 2 will impress, but until then Tesla now needs to focus its time and efforts to getting model 3 delivered on time to shut up the naysayers. If Tesla can deliver m3 on time and mass market it like they say they can-then more investor believers will buy back the stock. Right now, it is the #4 most shorted stock in percentage. They are betting on solarcity to bomb the stock by 4.6b. That would take the price down to 170/shr.

As for the car-I think it will be a massive hit more so than people think it will.
I don't care why you sold your shares.

The election year puts me in a fact checking mood, and I'm a glutton for calling people out. Sorry not sorry.

...I'm on the East Coast and a non Telsa owner ...
Doesn't have a Tesla

Personally, I'll be happy to see my model 3 May in 2018-I ordered in store in MA at 11:43am. Not a previous owner. ...
Doesn't have a Tesla
I plan on donating my porsche 911 to the national kidney foundation in an auction.
Has a Porshe
@ucmndd-at that rate no one would buy an EV. It would be pointless. In my other car (I have an S) Prius, I get about 1200m on 50 bucks.
Suddenly has a Tesla Model S and a Prius (both hatch backs - keep that in mind for next post)
...Sorry guys but no to hatchback. Hate em.

pencils might be down but the manu facility needs a major overhaul. I don't expect my 3 until 2019 and I own a S.
Has an S again
My only other american car I have had in the past was a 1984 buick skylark that was such a lemon.
The entire exhaust system fell off the car somewhere along the road behind me only 1 week after I bought the POS.
Then, about 2 weeks later the engine threw a rod-3 weeks later got the car back and then the radiator failed along with alternator.
Drove the car straight into a lake after that. I wonder if it is still there?! Never bought another American car until now.
Never owned another American car - So no Tesla
...my car now goes 0-60 in 12 seconds and I've never had a problem pulling out. I don't need a sub 6 second car. My 12 second car does just fine. ...
A porshe or model S would be faster than 12s...both of which he supposedly owns (and at the same time doesn't own)
But getting a S60 is a pretty good deal and larger trunk/frunk and much shorter waiting time. The car is just too darn big to fit in our garage and my wife and I don't need to seat 7. Just an awful waste of space for us.

Back to not having a Tesla, or even wanting a model S

Well you're probably not holding 33k shrs. I sold it all. Bought it at 27.xx 4 yrs ago after Elon was on the front page of Fortune magazine in front of the roadster.
$6,000,000+ profit! Very nice....claim
That got me thinking. I'm going to make a gold key chain from the gold I mined in CA last year. Over 3oz.
I added this just because it amused me.

Chewy needs to get a college degree. It is spelled Porsche!!!!! I will not take advice from someone who can't spell.

Do you own a Tesla? Or don't you? If not, have you ever owned a Tesla?

There seems to be some conflicting data in your posting history (if we disregard the spelling error for a moment).

Don't get me wrong-I want my T3 to go with my Terminator 3. From here it will take a while for Tesla to grow any higher.
I know this isn't a stock page but the smp3 did not impress. I do believe unveil 2 will impress, but until then Tesla now needs to focus its time and efforts to getting model 3 delivered on time to shut up the naysayers. If Tesla can deliver m3 on time and mass market it like they say they can-then more investor believers will buy back the stock. Right now, it is the #4 most shorted stock in percentage. They are betting on solarcity to bomb the stock by 4.6b. That would take the price down to 170/shr.

As for the car-I think it will be a massive hit more so than people think it will.

Please tell us what impressed you about Tesla when you bought it at $27. Back then there was a lot less to go on, mostly speculation, now we have a proven car platform, proven battery technology and Model 3/Gigafactory ahead of schedule.

Chewy needs to get a college degree. It is spelled Porsche!!!!! I will not take advice from someone who can't spell.
My bad, *Porsche!!!!!
So a linux admin at MIT in charge of the genome sequencing server is not smarter than you?! LOL. Bunch of losers here.
Not all of you, but more so of those quote me and bash me. Just lame dudes.
I'll already be getting the largest battery pack-I'm hoping for 340m of range to get me to Boston with ease.

Is Car Brand Spelling 101 a class at MIT?