Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You think Dec 9 may have been chosen bc.:
- he will be done selling stock
- it's usually happy time when people may really bid up news and
- to have workforce celebrate Holidays?

12/9 is International Anti-Corruption Day

Most of his tweets lately have been about various forms of corruption.

He believes the SEC ("Shortseller Enrichment Commission") is corrupt and can "S Elon's C".

This whole thing has been tightly interwoven with the hullabaloo about his sale of stock.

Reference to Apollo 8, first trip to moon.

This suggests that it will be a 5:1 stock split as speculated and also some other big positive news, yet the SEC would have no legal recourse to stop this cryptic advance notice (I think, but IANAL). I doubt he'd bother with such a big buildup going maybe as far back as June 29th for an anticlimactic finish.

The human brain is remarkably skilled at finding patterns when its looking for them. The patterns are always there if you're looking hard enough.
Exactly.

a-beautiful-mind-gif-2.gif

Anybody understands what's happening here? paging.. @Knightshade and ... :

Something strange seems to be happening re the 12.9 Elon's styled GPY-3 denial not denial - if you access Elon's Tweets & Replies you can see his 2 emoji's response, but you can't see what he's referring to UNLESS you come directly from @WholeMarsBlog.

Or have I had one drink too many already?

- if I access Elon's Twitter response of 2 emojis directly I get this "no available referred to Tweet" situation
TSLA.EMSK.1209.Nov18.2021.jpg

Even though I still get the original WholeMarsBlog GPT-3 12.9 denial non denial by accessing the WholeMarsBlog post, from where I can see Elon's 2 emojis response (accessing from a non signed Twitter account you have to scroll down manually to see Elon's Tweet).

TSLA.EMSK.1209.emoji.WMarsBlog.missing.not.jpg

Attachments

• TSLA.EMSK.1209.emoji.WMarsBlog.missing.jpg
    TSLA.EMSK.1209.emoji.WMarsBlog.missing.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 40
  • TSLA.EMSK.1209.emoji.WMarsBlog.missing.jpg
    TSLA.EMSK.1209.emoji.WMarsBlog.missing.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 35

Something strange seems to be happening re the 12.9 Elon's styled GPY-3 denial not denial - if you access Elon's Tweets & Replies you can see his 2 emoji's response, but you can't see what he's referring to UNLESS you come directly from @WholeMarsBlog.

- if I access Elon's Twitter response of 2 emojis directly I get this "no available referred to Tweet" situation
View attachment 734705

Even though I still get the original WholeMarsBlog GPT-3 12.9 denial non denial by accessing the WholeMarsBlog post, from where I can see Elon's 2 emojis response (accessing from a non signed Twitter account you have to scroll down manually to see Elon's Tweet).

View attachment 734712
Just a bug most likely. I have the same thing.

View attachment 734705

View attachment 734712
Just a bug most likely. I have the same thing.

More on the song HighRoller by The Crystal Method.

The lyrics are a few repetitive lines:
This transmission is coming to you
We've got it
Alright then
Apollo 8 you are go
We see the Earth now

Apollo 8 was the first human space flight to lunar orbit. TSLA to the moon confirmed.

So Apollo 8 launched on Dec 21, 1968 and landed 6 days later on Dec 27, 1968.

If Telsa were to announce a share dividend on 12/9 then the most likely effective date for the share distribution would be after the end of regular trading hours on Thu, Dec 23 (NASDAQ is closed on Fri, Dec 24 because Christmas Day falls on a Sat).

So the new shares would first begin trading in the Pre-market on Mon, Dec 27th, 2021. And unlike Sep 2020, Tesla does NOT need cash, so very unlikely that there will be a follow-on Cap Raise to rescue da shortzes. Not this time.

So... To the Moon, indeed. Godspeed, Apollo 8. :D

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
So Apollo 8 launched on Dec 21, 1968 and landed 6 days later on Dec 27, 1968.

If Telsa were to announce a share dividend on 12/9 then the most likely effective date for the share distribution would be after the end of regular trading hours on Thu, Dec 23 (NASDAQ is close on Fri, Dec 25 because Christmas Day falls on a Sat).

So new shares would first begin trading in the Pre-market on Mon, Dec 27th, 2021.

To the Moon, indeed. Godspeed, Apollo 8. :D

Merry Christmas!

This is impossible of course.

Tesla does not have enough authorized shares to do a split greater than roughly 1.9:1

They would need a shareholder vote to be able to issue more shares than that.

Which they'd need a minimum of 10 business days, after announcement, to hold- and could not legally file split paperwork until the vote passed (but it would otherwise be paperwork saying they plan to issue unauthorized shares)

This is not the first time you've had this explained to you.

This is impossible of course.

Tesla does not have enough authorized shares to do a split greater than roughly 1.9:1

They would need a shareholder vote to be able to issue more shares than that.

Which they'd need a minimum of 10 business days, after announcement, to hold- and could not legally file split paperwork until the vote passed (but it would otherwise be paperwork saying they plan to issue unauthorized shares)

This is not the first time you've had this explained to you.

I don't follow or read your posts, it's just by a quirk of Forum software that I saw this. I did not say 5:1, you heard that inside your own head. Bye.

I don't follow or read your posts, it's just by a quirk of Forum software that I saw this. I did not say 5:1, you heard that inside your own head. Bye.

...what?

I didn't say 5:1 either. Nor in any way suggest you did.

Seems like you're projecting a bit.

It's a shame you allegedly don't read my posts- if you did you'd have been aware your suggestion is impossible due to the shareholder vote requirements.