Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Bill Wright", a Tesla engineer not averse to posing riddles on his Twitter account, posted a screenshot of Steve Jobs at the iPhone unveiling with "iPod, Phone, Internet" on the huge screen behind him, accompanied by a question mark. His Twitter photo is of Justin Timberlake, and his bio reads "It's gotta be May!" which is a homophone of the Justin Timberlake lyric, "It's gotta be me!"

There is some speculation online that this indicates that there may be a Tesla product unveiling in May.

"Bill Wright", a Tesla engineer not averse to posing riddles on his Twitter account, posted a screenshot of Steve Jobs at the iPhone unveiling with "iPod, Phone, Internet" on the huge screen behind him, accompanied by a question mark. His Twitter photo is of Justin Timberlake, and his bio reads "It's gotta be May!" which is a homophone of the Justin Timberlake lyric, "It's gotta be me!"

There is some speculation online that this indicates that there may be a Tesla product unveiling in May.

If there is, then it's likely the CyberTruck.

Following Starship 420 day flight, Elon might have a renewed interest in numerology:
  • May the fourth coming up soon
  • 6.9 day
  • 6.9 day (rest of the world version - 6th September) - could be Cybertruck delivery event day?
Burnt hair perfume is supposedly to be delivered Q2 and would fit the first two.

I'm guessing that during the AGM meeting in Mid May they announce the Highland Model 3 - available now - or deliveries starting Q3.

I got the email that Burnt Hair is shipping the first week in June....