Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Odometer Disclosure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When and from whom did you guys receive your odometer disclosure? For my delivery on 1/1/21, the big rig driver literally backed the car off the truck, I inspected, accepted delivery on my phone, and drove off. There was no paperwork. I've looked through my Order Agreement (I know it's not there), MVPA, and Final Invoice from Tesla, as well as the full packet of documents from Alliant (financing company), and I seem to have all paperwork except for that one document. Not that it matters, but I paid half cash and financed the other half. I've reached out to both Tesla and Alliant and am waiting to hear back, but I figured I'd ask you all. Thanks.

Are you sure it's necessary? The reading on the MVPA should be all you need.

It's best not to assume the paperwork will be presented exactly the same as a traditional car company... Tesla is many things... Traditional they are not. :)
Yes. I’m in the State of Louisiana, and it is required. It is its own official document. I’ve attached a copy of my buddies when he purchased his M3. It was FedEx’ed to him.
D37B10AB-135F-4FD4-B46F-641ADAE0EC9C.jpeg

Yes. I’m in the State of Louisiana, and it is required. It is its own official document. I’ve attached a copy of my buddies when he purchased his M3. It was FedEx’ed to him. View attachment 631060

Well, except that if you're financing part of the vehicle, wouldn't the lien holder be handling the titling? That's a process between the bank and Tesla -- you shouldn't need to do anything.

Or am I mistaken?

Well, except that if you're financing part of the vehicle, wouldn't the lien holder be handling the titling? That's a process between the bank and Tesla -- you shouldn't need to do anything.

Or am I mistaken?
I’ve already emailed both Tesla and the financing company, was just wondering when any of you received it. I need that document to register the car and pay taxes here in Louisiana.

I’ve already emailed both Tesla and the financing company, was just wondering when any of you received it. I need that document to register the car and pay taxes here in Louisiana.

Interesting - I’ve never needed an odo statement for registration here in NJ; only titling. Sorry about that.

Didn’t get an odo statement for either my 3 or X at all. Wasn’t needed. I’m sure they can get get you one. If you don’t get a reply, best bet may actually be to stop by in person and ask for it.