Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Track Series SV503
- Brushed Black Triple Tinted
-20x8.5 Square w/staggered offset
- vintage cap

Keep the same effiency as stock 20" but with perfect fitment ;)
0719-2.JPG

Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Aluminum
-20x9
-20x10.5
Aggressvie/Bag setup

Super Deep Concavity Profile
0719-3.JPG

Last edited:
Track Series SV503
- Brushed Black Triple Tinted
-20x8.5 Square w/staggered offset
- vintage cap

Keep the same effiency as stock 20" but with perfect fitment ;)
View attachment 694439

Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Aluminum
-20x9
-20x10.5
Aggressvie/Bag setup

Super Deep Concavity Profile
View attachment 694440
What is the ET with the SV104?

What size did you put on? If smaller, curious if you gain any efficiency with smaller wheel size and lower setup that can give you more aero.
@mduffin

I went with 9” running 235/35/20 in the front and 10.5” running 275/30/20 in the rear. I’ve already noticed an increase in efficiently in my Stats app. Not sure if switching over to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S from the stock Pirelli PZeros also play a part, but with the decrease in weight I’ve also noticed it jumps off the line much harder, the acceleration is more gut wrenching.

I haven’t been able to get a quicker 0-60 on my dragy yet, only did a few launches but it definitely feels much more nimble and quicker.

The offsets are 24 and 30 in the front and rear respectively.

Jamie recommended getting 245s in the front and 285s in the back initially, but I told him I wanted a slightly “stretched” look to my sidewalls so I went slightly narrower.

Reactions: MaskedRacerX
@mduffin

I went with 9” running 235/35/20 in the front and 10.5” running 275:30/20 in the rear. I’ve already noticed an increase in efficiently in my Stats app. Not sure if switching over to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S from the stock Pirelli PZeros also play a part, but with the decrease in weight I’ve also noticed it jumps off the line much harder, the acceleration is more gut wrenching. I haven’t been able to get a quicker 0-60 on my dragy yet, only did a few launches but it definitely feels much more nimble and quicker.
That's interesting you say "increase in efficiency" which is typically gained through improved aerodynamics. Your wheels are less aero than OEM 20". So much me less rolling resistance with the MPS4S than the PZero's. How much efficiency gain?

That's interesting you say "increase in efficiency" which is typically gained through improved aerodynamics. Your wheels are less aero than OEM 20". So much me less rolling resistance with the MPS4S than the PZero's. How much efficiency gain?
It’s very early as I’ve just had them installed yesterday, but my estimated range increased by 12 miles without changing any of my driving habits which never happened before over the same distance with the same a/c settings. The rolling resistance has increase but I suppose the offset in weight counteracts it.

I’ll continue to monitor over the next few weeks.

Yeah, I can’t wait to get them installed. How’s your M3P looking and coming along?
Coming along great, you can see the current iteration on the previous page, post #773. I’ve got UP overkill coming soon, bunch more suspension and oil coolers, plus I ordered a second set of Signature wheels and blue Ti lugs from Secret-EV, their sister company. I’ve got some blue LED’s for the puddle lights and floor lighting (and trunk) if I ever get around to installing them - the stock lights are a B to remove.

Coming along great, you can see the current iteration on the previous page, post #773. I’ve got UP overkill coming soon, bunch more suspension and oil coolers, plus I ordered a second set of Signature wheels and blue Ti lugs from Secret-EV, their sister company. I’ve got some blue LED’s for the puddle lights and floor lighting (and trunk) if I ever get around to installing them - the stock lights are a B to remove.
I just went back and looked at them, beautiful!

Yeah, I went with the Secret EV lugs as well (Titanium raw finish). I did my puddle lights and footwell/trunk lights too and yeah, those were an absolute nightmare. The puddle lights were quite easy though. I was afraid I had ruined my trunk’s trim halfway through but I made it.

I got the CMST rear diffuser as well so far. Going to go with their front splitter and the Vorsteiner side skirts next.

97EF1788-789D-4FD3-9726-9E578EDFB4C0.jpeg
1B44FAB7-05B2-414B-84D4-92932571C861.jpeg

I just went back and looked at them, beautiful!

Yeah, I went with the Secret EV lugs as well (Titanium raw finish). I did my puddle lights and footwell/trunk lights too and yeah, those were an absolute nightmare. The puddle lights were quite easy though. I was afraid I had ruined my trunk’s trim halfway through but I made it.

I got the CMST rear diffuser as well so far. Going to go with their front splitter and the Vorsteiner side skirts next.

View attachment 698049View attachment 698050
Nice! I like that diffuser.