Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of people might get offended of Signature not sharing the offset or saying this isn’t a trade secret. Yes, it is not a trade secret, but it does take us a lot of time and money to find out the absolute perfect fitment for the Plaid. We don’t just throw one or two specs to the owner and have them pick. Instead, we make sure each customer got their setup to build specifically for their needs/goals/priorities.

Furthermore, It doesn’t matter if we release the offset to the public or not because EVERY Signature customer is guaranteed to get the perfect setup/fitment build specially based on their preference. Recent fitment we’ve done for the plaid that many were waiting for. The fitment would beon the poke side but no rub. This setup isn’t build to break the 1/4 record, but a setup build for us to learn more about the Plaid suspension. We are proud to announce that we’ve found the limit of this car.
I was a supporter until I read this post.

It's complete nonsense to not post the offset so an educated buyer can make an informed decision on a set of track wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrapps and Revin9k

It's complete nonsense to not post the offset so an educated buyer can make an informed decision on a set of track wheels.
I wouldn’t say it’s nonsense, they have a business to protect. I respect that. Although I’m sure the value is there, I don’t necessarily want to spend $6k on a set of wheels. If they told me the perfect offset for the 20x10 20x11 I could just order a set of Stance FS07 wheels from getyourwheels. TSportline lists the offsets but it’s hard to know what they consider a proper offset. The Plaid I saw with arachnids looked like it could take at least 1/2” wider wheel assuming the same inside clearance. So guess away with your own research or pay the guys who have done the work.

I wouldn’t say it’s nonsense, they have a business to protect. I respect that. Although I’m sure the value is there, I don’t necessarily want to spend $6k on a set of wheels. If they told me the perfect offset for the 20x10 20x11 I could just order a set of Stance FS07 wheels from getyourwheels. TSportline lists the offsets but it’s hard to know what they consider a proper offset. The Plaid I saw with arachnids looked like it could take at least 1/2” wider wheel assuming the same inside clearance. So guess away with your own research or pay the guys who have done the work.
Research isn’t that hard, using sites like https://www.willtheyfit.com which gives you a nice visual comparison.

Of course, it’s better to have real-life examples, but it’s a good start.

Reactions: FlatSix911

We got many supports from Signature customers because we are the only few wheel companies to take the car, measured it, built and fit various sizes of wheel/offset combo on there to see what fits and what doesn't. You will not find a single Signature owner that's unhappy about their fitment, even if it's just with the stock offset, because we build wheels fitment based on their preference, not ours. You are not limited to one single fitment. There's tuck / flush with no poke / flush with slight poke / aggressive flush and more on types fitment you could get. We let the customer decide what kind of look they want and how it will look on their car.

Just like MPP, they reserved the spring rate on their suspension. They put a lot of hard work into it, and they deserve to keep those spec to themselves. In the end, the result is far more important than the actual spec.

We can't make every non-Signature customer happy with the way we do and protect our business, but I'm sure we can make every Signature customer happy

The track spec is published and nothing to hide there. It's 20x10 ET40 & 20x11 ET40. It fits but the fitment could be better.

There's no guessing game with us. We show the fitment example and you know exactly what you can expect. Offset almost means nothing if you can't visuallize the real world fitment.

If you want something spot on and not have to worry about poor fitment, just have us help you out.

239688853_815017652542924_8696077844298219370_n.jpg
239492068_375516747317144_7028514211264425384_n.jpg
239350042_177614377802259_5626573254755516025_n.jpg
240301823_558060378674410_8952497575145010537_n.jpg
Perfect Fitment.jpeg

10 - ri2tOMy.jpg

Absolutely hilarious. Should take your business elsewheres then since you’re planning to anyways. The average customer doesn’t care for offset numbers…they only care if they fit. You aren’t the bagged or stance type to know every millimeter or needing every millimeter. Tons of happy signature wheel customers and their fitment is spot on. Everyone wants “free” information despite Signatures effort in R&D, wheel production, test fitting wheel & tire.

Your baseline wheel and offset are your oem ones. Do the work and figure it out from there or have someone that understands suspension drop, wheels, camber, and tire stretch

That’s what I’m looking for, right there. Do you have more pics?
Rolling shot ok? I went with a very slight aggressive spec to have a certain fitment for these wheels. Either way…Jamie calculates and does a bespoke fitment based on the tire you want to run. Just tell him what you’re looking for and examples and trust me you’ll be happy. When the S comes in I’ll do a similar spec.
D69E5498-19AD-40E3-AD95-D8CFFDF74039.jpeg
79ECE619-6A41-4203-B582-917CB0D9B7FD.jpeg