Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m asking myself - why 20s?

My earlier reason was so the tires don’t blow at every pothole they encounter, but I’m seeing the refresh’s 21” tires have way better load bearing capacity than the pre refresh S ever had.

so what now? And I’m talking about signature wheels, not the stock ones. I m ow the stock 21s weigh as much as my trusty anvil!
I’m going to answer my own question :) 20s because I want All seasons :) can’t find a good option in 21s with the right load rating for that

Corrected. It's actaully 265/40/20 & 295/35/20. :)
Thanks Jamie. Loving the look but more importantly the response and nimbleness of the light weight forged wheels. And thanks to the Driveway for the awesome photos. I added one of my own.

Attachments

• 84758898-7E93-44A3-A688-8DD33D2DEEB8.jpeg
    84758898-7E93-44A3-A688-8DD33D2DEEB8.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 252
Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Titanium
-20x9.5 (265/40/20)
-20x10.5 (295/35/20)
- OE fitment (Customer Request)

View attachment 701937

View attachment 702104View attachment 701934View attachment 701935
Thanks Jamie. Loving the look but more importantly the response and nimbleness of the light weight forged wheels. And thanks to the Driveway for the awesome photos. I added one of my own.
Have you noticed a significant difference in efficiency with the new wheels/tires? I'm thinking about swapping my 21" out for these.

Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Black Triple Tinted
-20x9.5
- 20x11
-Flush with no poke fitment
@rpan25

View attachment 700698

Monoblock Series SV104
- Gloss Black
-21x10
- 21x11
-Flush with no poke fitment
View attachment 700699
My wheels are finally here! Install scheduled for Friday with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4s with 265 in front and 295 in the rear. This is the last piece of the puzzle to officially complete my Model S purchase! 😄 Will post pictures when done.

I am so glad I got the extra Signature Wheel center caps. The performance center caps are stunning in person and add a completely different dimension to the wheel! It will be nice to switch them up once a while.

On that note, anyone who's installed Tesla logo on a blank Signature Wheel center cap? Any tips on how to go about it?

My wheels are finally here! Install scheduled for Friday with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4s with 265 in front and 295 in the rear. This is the last piece of the puzzle to officially complete my Model S purchase! 😄 Will post pictures when done.

I am so glad I got the extra Signature Wheel center caps. The performance center caps are stunning in person and add a completely different dimension to the wheel! It will be nice to switch them up once a while.

On that note, anyone who's installed Tesla logo on a blank Signature Wheel center cap? Any tips on how to go about it?
265 wide tires on 9.5” width rims is identical to the stock 21s, but 295 tire on 11” wide rims seems like a bit of a stretch, no? Stock 21s rear are 10.5” wide and 295 tires are barely wide enough to avoid curb rash.

Reactions: FlatSix911
265 wide tires on 9.5” width rims is identical to the stock 21s, but 295 tire on 11” wide rims seems like a bit of a stretch, no? Stock 21s rear are 10.5” wide and 295 tires are barely wide enough to avoid curb rash.
Not every owner would worry about the curbing their wheel. Some prefer stretch look and some don't. That's the reason we build wheel based on customer's preference not ours. Everyone has their own preference and the best thing for us to do is to provide the actual fitment examples for owners along some recommendations. Owners can to pick what they like the best without any guessing.

Do not like stretch ? No problem, we can build them in 10.5, or even 10" wide with 295 width tire for meaty look + extra tire protection. :)

Reactions: LucaRiv

@Ruffles Can probably chime in. He got an awesome SV503 setup for this MYP with Black Classic Cap + Tesla Logo.

Some how I'm on a kick that the wheels need to be black in order to pop on any color car but I'm really liking this Brushed Titanium. Is the brushed titanium on Brook's car?
Yes, I believe that is his color. It’s also mine as that picture shows my car. Here’s another photo of my wheels in a different light.
1630458307779.jpeg

There’s definitely a limit to everything, but you’ll never know what’s that limit unless you do it. ;)

I was lucky enough to get a Jason on board with Signature to build “THE WORLD’S FIRST 18” DRAG SETUP” for the Model S Plaid (might also be the first in the world to do an 18” on any Model S)

We started the conversation in July, wanting to see if we can do a proper drag setup for the Plaid.

At Signature we don’t just build a wheel and hope it will fit; this is all about careful measurements around the entire brake assembly and suspension. Of course there’s some extra work involved, but we were able to figure that out together and here we are.

Congratulations to Jason to be the world first PLAID owner with the 18” Signature SV104 🎉🎉🎉

Signature SV104
Matte Bronze
19x10
18x10

BC73E45F-2973-439B-BF64-61EAD20D2911.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianKH and rpan25