Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great. How's the ride on the 295/35 setup vs. stock?
Super comfortable, though I’d probably attribute overall ride comfort a bit more in stepping down from 21” stock size to 20”, which allowed me go 295/35. The wheels are phenomenal and people have been commenting on them since I got them on.

And I’ve been very impressed with these tires - they’re very solid in terms of road feel and not noisy. I expected more road noise coming from the foam-inserted stock PS4S, but have been pleasantly surprised with the smoother ride (I am in low ride height and sport suspension 100% of the time and it’s been noticeably softer without issues) without much noise.

Overall, really happy with this setup.

"Some of the Black Friday sale items are shipping out today! Getting them ready before Christmas. 🚀🎄

IMG_2611.jpg
IMG_2559 (1).jpg
IMG_2605.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2613.jpg
IMG_2615.jpg

Lots of great looking setups !

I have the Plaid on order with the 19" Tempest, and thinking about upgraded to a 20" square setup. I like the SV105 and SV305S.

What are things to consider when deciding between the monoblock SV105 vs the multi-piece SV305S. How much heavier is the SV305S. Most of the time it will be for daily driving.

Reactions: SignatureSales
I love my 20x10.5” SV104s in gloss black.

I cannot locate 56mm center caps with the Tesla T logo. I found some stickers but two already fell off even with additional adhesive.

Does anyone recommend any T caps that fit the Signature wheels?

Nah. This isn't CIA level work here.
I know, right! Nothing like driving away customers with cagey responses. It's like the people who post a car for sale with little information and no price and say "PM for description and to discuss price". I don't think so.

Edit: I just looked at the website and it's a disaster. Here's what they advertise for fitments. No way to really shop unless you call them. I don't see a vehicle selection or any way to browse inventory.

Model S

21x9.5 ET30 Mild 245/35/21

21x10.5 ET40 Medium 285/30/21

Model S Plaid

Contact Us

Model X

22x9.5 ET30 Medium

22x10.5 ET30 Medium

Model X Plaid

Contact Us

Reactions: SignatureSales
I know, right! Nothing like driving away customers with cagey responses. It's like the people who post a car for sale with little information and no price and say "PM for description and to discuss price". I don't think so.

Edit: I just looked at the website and it's a disaster. Here's what they advertise for fitments. No way to really shop unless you call them. I don't see a vehicle selection or any way to browse inventory.

Model S

21x9.5 ET30 Mild 245/35/21

21x10.5 ET40 Medium 285/30/21

Model S Plaid

Contact Us

Model X

22x9.5 ET30 Medium

22x10.5 ET30 Medium

Model X Plaid

Contact Us
I don't know. These guys have been around for a long time and give amazing service. They just don't act like a regular retail business. I don't have a problem with that, as long as they follow through, which they always seem to do.