Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Multiple Set shipping out today!

21" SV104 Brushed Bronze Tinted shipping to Dubai!
View attachment 1045429

19" SV104 in Matte gunmetal shipping to @SucreTease
View attachment 1045432

21" SV302s Matte black face w/ gloss black lip shipping to Lake Mary, FL
View attachment 1045435

I have a set of these 302's in this exact color scheme. I get compliments on these constantly. In fact, the people at the tire shop were in awe.

FYI, as a follow-up, Jamie referred me to these guys for fixing my rim rash. They were amazing and I want to give them a shout out. I called them yesterday, and they came to my home in West LA today, and did all 4 rims in under 2 hours. Reasonably priced. I think they are based in the valley.

• Informative
Reactions: SignatureSales
I have a set of these 302's in this exact color scheme. I get compliments on these constantly. In fact, the people at the tire shop were in awe.

FYI, as a follow-up, Jamie referred me to these guys for fixing my rim rash. They were amazing and I want to give them a shout out. I called them yesterday, and they came to my home in West LA today, and did all 4 rims in under 2 hours. Reasonably priced. I think they are based in the valley.
How much to fix the rash?

Multiple Set shipping out today!

19" SV104 in Matte gunmetal shipping to @SucreTease
View attachment 1045432
Received my wheels today; they look great!

The wheels came with very nice air valves. Unfortunately, they are in bright silver polished aluminum. They do not look good with the gunmetal. Jamie, do you have these valves in available other colors (e.g. gray, black, or matching)?

Received my wheels today; they look great!

The wheels came with very nice air valves. Unfortunately, they are in bright silver polished aluminum. They do not look good with the gunmetal. Jamie, do you have these valves in available other colors (e.g. gray, black, or matching)?
I didn’t use the supplied valves since you will need the Tesla TPMS. Signature Wheels are awesome! I have them on our Plaid and Model Y.

IMG_7069.jpeg

Reactions: SignatureSales