TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

oil leaking ?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by piotreken, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

oil leaking ?

1. oil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. oil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. piotreken

piotreken New Member

Hello all ,
    I am new on this forum so forgive if this topic was already here . I have problem with my tesla and this problem is even bigger because i live in Poland and there is no TESLA Service so i need to fix it at normal garage . But all garages has no idea how ti fix the problem so i hope that you can help me .
    On Saturday i went to garage with my 2014 Tesla S and they recognized some oil leaking . Can you please advise me what should be done in this case ? Which oil should be filled ? I attach some pictures .
    Thank you in advance
    Peter

Attached Files:

2. HVM

HVM Savolainen

3. Mirlen

Mirlen Member

What did you hit?

4. piotreken

piotreken New Member

not sure if it was me , i imported this car 2 weeks ago and it was first check at garage , so probably it has come like this :/