Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OK BE HONEST!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who are currently waiting for their Tesla orders, how many times do you log in each day either on your app or the website to see if your delivery date has changed? I personally check every time open the phone...lol so paranoid..

BE HONEST...🤑

Teslas can inspire all sorts of irrational behaviour…before the app told you the release notes, you had to go to the car after a download to find out. One night after a download I rushed outside to check the car…but it had been raining and the steps were all slippery and I was wearing flip flops and it was in the middle of the night and I was running…I did a pratfall and landed hard on my spine..then slid down and hit my back on each step till I reached my driveway…I honestly thought I had broken my back…I was in agony for months…the wife still blames the Tesla to this day

• Funny
Reactions: Deaf Paul
Teslas can inspire all sorts of irrational behaviour…before the app told you the release notes, you had to go to the car after a download to find out. One night after a download I rushed outside to check the car…but it had been raining and the steps were all slippery and I was wearing flip flops and it was in the middle of the night and I was running…I did a pratfall and landed hard on my spine..then slid down and hit my back on each step till I reached my driveway…I honestly thought I had broken my back…I was in agony for months…the wife still blames the Tesla to this day
Dangggg that's commitment! Hopefully you are all better now!

I think I literally check my phone for delivery updates at least 10 times per day right now for my Model X Plaid 😂

Reactions: Bouba