Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Old topic, never solved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm revisiting an issue that I have not been able to solve, involving the viewing of the cameras through the app, while in sentry mode.
I can't do it. It has never worked for me. I'm on a new Samsung phone (Flip 3), and yes, it's turned on in the menu in the car. It does not work on wi-fi, or over the air.
The other two things, Light flash, horn honk, work perfectly.
I have Norton installed on my phone, and wonder if that may be blocking it.
Does anyone out there have android, and Norton, and this feature works?
The service guys have been no help whatsoever...
Any experts with an answer out there?

In the other thread you started on this topic, you said "I dont know how to disable norton on my phone". I would suggest to you that you completely remove norton from your phone, then try it and see if it works so that you can determine if norton is the issue.

Note that, as far as AV solutions go, "norton" is not super great. Its normally both intrusive and prone to issues just like this, but I have no idea about it on a phone. I know that I would never use it on a personal computer, however, and am super (duper) glad that where I work finally is ditching it (an install with "10s of thousands" of computing devices.

Remove it, and try, other than that, I dont have any other suggestion, and it looks like there hasnt been much feedback in the other threads you have on this issue either.

Reactions: ElectricAnt54
I'm revisiting an issue that I have not been able to solve, involving the viewing of the cameras through the app, while in sentry mode.
I can't do it. It has never worked for me. I'm on a new Samsung phone (Flip 3), and yes, it's turned on in the menu in the car. It does not work on wi-fi, or over the air.
The other two things, Light flash, horn honk, work perfectly.
I have Norton installed on my phone, and wonder if that may be blocking it.
Does anyone out there have android, and Norton, and this feature works?
The service guys have been no help whatsoever...
Any experts with an answer out there?
Does your car has Premium Connectivity?

phones are so inexpensive nowadays.. esp androids. How about trying this out on another phone? How about trying this out on a friend's phone?
You need to exclude the phone as the reason vs something in the vehicle's MCU.
(personally, i'd try it out on a friend's iphone first)

Lol...OK.
Screenshot_20221017_103150_Tesla.jpg