Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Only look if you dare to be different! No regrets! Volta Carbon Fiber Aero Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As automotive enthusiasts this is what we have been waiting for since the launch of the Tesla Model 3. A lot of our clients are looking for high quality full carbon fiber aero kit program for the Tesla Model 3. Enthusiasts who have been enjoying these benefits from BMW to Porsche Carbon Fiber Aero Kits can now be had on the Tesla Model 3!

Keep in mind Vorsteiner is a quality and premium brand. You will get what you pay for.

Thanks to Vorsteiner for developing the Tesla Model 3 Full Carbon Fiber Aero Kit know as the "VOLTA" program. The "Volta" program for the Tesla was named after the scientist Alessandro Volta who perfected a chemical process used in electrical batteries.

If you are interested in purchasing please DM us for pre-orders. Current ETA is 8-12 weeks for launch of the Volta Program.

**PRICING**
VOLTA Aero Front Spoiler Carbon Fiber PP 2x2 Glossy $1,495
VOLTA *TRACK EDITION* Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber PP 2x2 Glossy $2,695
VOLTA Aero Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,895
VOLTA Aero Side Skirt Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,995
VOLTA Aero Decklid Spoiler Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,095

We will be posting some teaser pics which will give you a great idea of how it will look. But keep subscribed to this post as we will unveil everything here very soon.

View media item 119940
View media item 119939
View media item 119938
View media item 119921
View media item 119920
View media item 119919
View media item 119918
View media item 119917
View media item 119916

Last edited:
How hard are they to install? Do you have installation manuals? Also pricing?

We just edited the original post to include the pricing. As Vorsteiner has been in the past the installation processes are usually very easy as you just install it over existing holes to bolt up. In the case of the rear deck lid spoiler that will be installed just like the OEM part, double side tape to stick on.

• Informative
Reactions: qdeathstar
Looks attracting, however I still have question about how those components would effect the drag/downforce actually. Unplugged performance published their (computational) testing data for each component, which makes our Tesla owners (proud of excellent factory aero design) confident.

Do you know if vorsteiner did some CFD during the design? Or just making whatever looks good?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rothgarr
As automotive enthusiasts this is what we have been waiting for since the launch of the Tesla Model 3. A lot of our clients are looking for high quality full carbon fiber aero kit program for the Tesla Model 3. Enthusiasts who have been enjoying these benefits from BMW to Porsche Carbon Fiber Aero Kits can now be had on the Tesla Model 3!

Keep in mind Vorsteiner is a quality and premium brand. You will get what you pay for.

Thanks to Vorsteiner for developing the Tesla Model 3 Full Carbon Fiber Aero Kit know as the "VOLTA" program. The "Volta" program for the Tesla was named after the scientist Alessandro Volta who perfected a chemical process used in electrical batteries.

If you are interested in purchasing please DM us for pre-orders. Current ETA is 8-12 weeks for launch of the Volta Program.

**PRICING**
VOLTA Aero Front Spoiler Carbon Fiber PP 2x2 Glossy $1,495
VOLTA *TRACK EDITION* Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber PP 2x2 Glossy $2,695
VOLTA Aero Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,895
VOLTA Aero Side Skirt Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,995
VOLTA Aero Decklid Spoiler Carbon Fiber PP 2X2 Glossy $1,095

We will be posting some teaser pics which will give you a great idea of how it will look. But keep subscribed to this post as we will unveil everything here very soon.

View media item 119940
View media item 119939
View media item 119938
View media item 119921
View media item 119920
View media item 119919
View media item 119918
View media item 119917
View media item 119916
Though your offerings are well developed and attractive, it reminds me of a 22 year old dressing out his Subaru WRX. I think the term they use is “rice”(?). I’m not sure a majority of your “target audience” will buy in(?). Hey, I’m an old guy, so.....you need “Feedback”, for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
Vorsteiner has been in business for decades, we have been widely successful with their product offerings so we trust they know what they are doing. Of course we respect your opinion and it’s not for everyone. It’s targeted for the custom car enthusiasts which do exist. Thanks.

Reactions: MrSceptic
Any pics in metallic or black by chance?
Though your offerings are well developed and attractive, it reminds me of a 22 year old dressing out his Subaru WRX. I think the term they use is “rice”(?). I’m not sure a majority of your “target audience” will buy in(?). Hey, I’m an old guy, so.....you need “Feedback”, for what it’s worth.
IMO, many of us P cars would like a little more "edge" to our cars.

Ricing means “make a slow car look fast”. The problem of Tesla owner (especially the P models) is we have a fast car look slow. So our target is to make a good performance car look as fast as it actually is, which seems to be the contrary of ricing.

Ricing means “make a slow car look fast”. The problem of Tesla owner (especially the P models) is we have a fast car look slow. So our target is to make a good performance car look as fast as it actually is, which seems to be the contrary of ricing.
I stand corrected yet, as you can see, I wasn't sure about the term! Curious to loss of "performance" by adding all the accoutraments(?) I like the idea of "stealth". Though, the reality is most car enthusiasts already know NOT to take on a 3P so, why engage in modding? You know it's "fast, they know it's "fast" what's the point? The beautiful lines of the 3 are exceptional.

Reactions: C141medic
I stand corrected yet, as you can see, I wasn't sure about the term! Curious to loss of "performance" by adding all the accoutraments(?) I like the idea of "stealth". Though, the reality is most car enthusiasts already know NOT to take on a 3P so, why engage in modding? You know it's "fast, they know it's "fast" what's the point? The beautiful lines of the 3 are exceptional.
Know the performance of 3P is different from knowing how to identify a 3P. If you buy a ///M3 you can easily differentiate it from 320s. However our M3s all look the same as a SR, except that tiny bit of caliper and dual motor badge. Adding some aero kit is like doing the 320->///M3 change aftermarket.

Know the performance of 3P is different from knowing how to identify a 3P. If you buy a ///M3 you can easily differentiate it from 320s. However our M3s all look the same as a SR, except that tiny bit of caliper and dual motor badge. Adding some aero kit is like doing the 320->///M3 change aftermarket.
Too each his own. I like Scotch, you like Gin. I get it. :)

Reactions: C141medic
Love the side skirt and the spoiler, the front bumper I heavily dislike; it doesn't flow with the car and the air gaps show too much separation.

The diffuser, I kind of like but I need to ask - what's the purpose of a rear diffuser on an EV? Correct me, but I thought a diffuser was to mitigate heat created by the exhaust.

Love the side skirt and the spoiler, the front bumper I heavily dislike; it doesn't flow with the car and the air gaps show too much separation.

The diffuser, I kind of like but I need to ask - what's the purpose of a rear diffuser on an EV? Correct me, but I thought a diffuser was to mitigate heat created by the exhaust.
Diffuser is to create downforce by diffusing the air, nothing to do about the exhaust. If you look at the photo of a F1 car/a super car with exhaust on the upper half, or some race cars put exhaust on their side, they all still have diffusers. The advantage of diffuser is it creates downforce with very little cost in drag.

On the other hand, side skirts are redundant. They don't create ground effect on street cars like Tesla. Even on a race car flat vertical side is preferred when rules permitting, just like LMP1 cars.

Last edited: