Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Only one TPMS sensor update frequently?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is happening in my 2023 Model X. It seems to update the drivers side from tire every couple minutes. The other three tires do not get updated as often. The one that gets updated often currently shows 1 min ago. The other three show 7 hours ago. As I watch it, the timestamp is constantly updating to 1 min ago for that one. Not sure what is up with it but it does worry me a little as well.

This is happening in my 2023 Model X. It seems to update the drivers side from tire every couple minutes. The other three tires do not get updated as often. The one that gets updated often currently shows 1 min ago. The other three show 7 hours ago. As I watch it, the timestamp is constantly updating to 1 min ago for that one. Not sure what is up with it but it does worry me a little as well.
Hi, there

I still have the issue but it is still working. You can relax and forget about it. =)
Checking through the app will trigger the pressure reading.

Hi, there

I still have the issue but it is still working. You can relax and forget about it. =)
Checking through the app will trigger the pressure reading.
I also want to mention that one time I used a loaner wheel. That one did not update frequently and all 4 wheels updated only after I driving. Based on that, it is that particular TPMS updates air pressure frequently. By the way. I had a flat tire for that TPMS. Not sure if that caused frequent updates since then. Did you ever have a flat tire for that TPMS?

• Helpful
Reactions: solardudesf