Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario-Canada Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in Ontario been advised of the next wave of M3's being delivered? Seems the first wave has come and gone.

My status still says Aug'18 to Oct'18
June 27th - configured (solid black/Aero/LR)
July 20th - confirmed all info (can no longer change/edit)
NO VIN yet, still says contract being drawn up

Just more curious if more are on the way to Ontario and holding out hope that I get it before Sept 10th and then fight our dumb government on the rebate.

Probably better for the Canada subforum..

But, not enough info.. are you AWD or RWD? RWDs have had ongoing deliveries as far as I can tell..
AWD, seems to be hinting at late Sept according to another person who got a call from Tesla.

The fact that you no longer have the edit/change link, means you're further along than me (i'm AWD red aeros).

And I wouldn't hold my breath on the Sept 10th thing.. think of the poor RWD guy who picked his up on July 12 :-(

Has anyone in Ontario been advised of the next wave of M3's being delivered? Seems the first wave has come and gone.

My status still says Aug'18 to Oct'18
June 27th - configured (solid black/Aero/LR)
July 20th - confirmed all info (can no longer change/edit)
NO VIN yet, still says contract being drawn up

Just more curious if more are on the way to Ontario and holding out hope that I get it before Sept 10th and then fight our dumb government on the rebate.
I don't know if anyone in canada has gotten a delivery that was configured on/after the 27th of June. I'm in BC and configured on the 28th and haven't heard a peep.