Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True, same here.

What's especially frustrating is that my initial application submission had All the required supports and I practically forwarded the documents from my original email when they asked for more information. Now that 2 day delay in approval seem to be adding another half month to getting the actual payment, smh.

Same here too ! Asked to resend Purchase Agreement and got 'approved' email on Feb 28.

I was part of the group that got the Feb 26th approval but haven't received a cheque yet.

I followed up with [email protected] and Ashley responded within a day saying that my cheque was issued late Feb and it's likely lost in the mail somewhere :(

So, this saga continues as I now need to fill out a 'Agreement to Indemnify' so they can reissue a new cheque.

Thought I would post this in case there are others with missing cheques.

I was part of the group that got the Feb 26th approval but haven't received a cheque yet.

I followed up with [email protected] and Ashley responded within a day saying that my cheque was issued late Feb and it's likely lost in the mail somewhere :(

So, this saga continues as I now need to fill out a 'Agreement to Indemnify' so they can reissue a new cheque.

Thought I would post this in case there are others with missing cheques.

That's what I worried about until I physically got the check in the mail. I always worry someone that get hold of the check may try to cash it somehow.

That's what I worried about until I physically got the check in the mail. I always worry someone that get hold of the check may try to cash it somehow.

Yah i got the charger rebate already via direct deposit so the change to a paper cheque for the $14k is a really bad idea. Especially since they have my bank info already. At least they are communicating with me. I was worried I wouldn't get a response seeing we are in April and they were planning to close down end of March.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I got into a write-off situation within 12 months and argued that if they are to deny me a rebate they should allow a rebate on a replacement car. The idea was that you would get a new car from insurance and apply for a new rebate. Since the program has ended I can't re-apply for a rebate on my replacement car hence losing $$$ on an accident that was not my fault. Insurance doesn't cover lost rebates. So glad Tesla called and I could get a rebate on the Tesla. RIP Honda Clarity