Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVSE Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the background is here ( including his sister's accusation ):

Ontario’s electric car charge station ‘screw up’

Article is dated Jan. 28 with updated Feb. 20
One mistake within the article. Level 2 and Level 3 charging times are reversed.

Good article. Perhaps this should be moved to the Ontario Chargers or Canadian CHAdeMO discussions, though,

1) On the Quebec AVEQ site, they once interviewed the sister and she went even farther, stating that the KSI guy stole her inheritance by convincing their mother to sign everything over to him before she died because "it was the only way the money wouldn't be lost in taxes." She also said the resume and linkedln of her brother are falsified.

The day after the bids were awarded she was on social media stating that her brother was a conman and the project wouldn't end well. A few months later, she said that most of the KSI sites wouldn't be built because the bid was too low, so unfortunately she has been right up to this point.

2) Another mistake is about KSI building their own app. What they did is search for the cheapest app they could buy. They found one which hadn't been updated in three years and had very low ratings, so they bought it.

Last edited:
This was the nail in the coffin for me as far as the Wynn government. Total screw up of the implementation of what looked initially like a good program. I was really pumped about it when announced. Just compare it to the rollout of the New Brunswick Chademo system, which was quickly and efficiently initially set up, and then expanded. Works like a charm. Even at the risk of the loss of the ev rebates put in by the Wynn government, I will vote for whomever the Conservative leadership monkey show spits out.

I just signed up for this site and have been through a lot of posts. I can't believe how much time people have on their hands to post uneducated comments.

what a pile of *sugar*. Are you people that ridiculous to resort to self serving hearsay and supposition?? I went to school with the owner of KSI and he doesn't have a sister and never did. So whoever you think is his sister, is as bad as you. Most likely works at a competitor or is a friend of a competitor. Wow

I just signed up for this site and have been through a lot of posts. I can't believe how much time people have on their hands to post uneducated comments.

what a pile of *sugar*. Are you people that ridiculous to resort to self serving hearsay and supposition?? I went to school with the owner of KSI and he doesn't have a sister and never did. So whoever you think is his sister, is as bad as you. Most likely works at a competitor or is a friend of a competitor. Wow
Thanks for your input.

Got any other information about why the launch of the KSI stations has been such a debacle?

I just signed up for this site and have been through a lot of posts. I went to school with the owner of KSI and he doesn't have a sister

Fine. How do you explain away the pathetic job your high school chum has done? KSI has made a mockery of the charging program with chargers running at half the power of every other network, 24 kW.

KSI charges more.
KSI billing is a sad joke, many posts on plugshare documenting being charged with no power provided from charger.
KSI chargers offline for long periods of time.
KSI app is terrible, routinely does not connect or worse.
KSI does not answer phone for support calls.

So, hows your buddy doing otherwise?

Reactions: darkenergy