Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Door Handles come with the Chrome Delete so two birds with one stone.
Any update on the full chrome delete kit? Is it the same material that is used by most shops who do chrome delete? I’m just curious about the mirrors since I know that is the most difficult part to tackle. Will the window trim be included? Also I’m concerned with how they will hold up with car washes, weather, ect. Thanks! Appreciate the quality work you do!

Last edited:
Complete DIY Chrome Delete Kit Coming Soon. No cutting required.

If you're interested in Beta Testing the Kit please contact me we're especially interested in people located in the South Texas area who can stop by the office (Houston @ Sam Houston/69).

image2.jpg
image3.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg

If you're interested in Beta Testing the Kit please contact me we're especially interested in people located in the South Texas area who can stop by the office (Houston @ Sam Houston/69).

View attachment 384270 View attachment 384271 View attachment 384272
YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS. That looks so clean!

I wish I was in Texas. But Im willing to beta test in PA.

On a side note what colors/materials are you planning on offering the kit in?

View attachment 384270 View attachment 384271 View attachment 384272

This looks AMAZING! Can you say how much you expect this to go for, and could you put up a install youtube vid or something similar when you go into production?