Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opening up center console 2021+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
62E3F6B6-B8EC-4EF1-B707-B4E53152A5D2.jpeg
Im part of the tribe that was delivered a Tesla without the usb systems working. I’m trying to access the center USB C hub unit (whatever piece they install) in the console. Does anybody know how to open this up this space? (Not the sliding door)

Thanks I’m advance.

...Thanks I’m advance...
I have no idea why you rated my advice for Service Ticket as "disagree".

You cannot repair missing parts that are not installed in your car. You need the parts in the first place in order to fix them.

Your picture looks exactly like others who have reported:

Reactions: Derepente
Upvote 0
I have no idea why you rated my advice for Service Ticket as "disagree".

You cannot repair missing parts that are not installed in your car. You need the parts in the first place in order to fix them.

Your picture looks exactly like others who have reported:

Thanks for the video. I managed to find that one too. When my mobile service operator came, he managed to complete the job in a matter of minutes.

I’ve already had a service ticket. The mobile service gentleman installed the hub but said he forgot some screws which is causing the USB ports to slide back in. I own numerous sizes of screws and was simply wondering how and if anybody knew how to get into that area to install the usb hub.

Last edited:
Upvote 0