Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinion on a used 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t like how Tesla sells used cars. There is no way I’m going to buy a used car that I can’t inspect and test drive first. And there is no way I’d pay $2,000 to transport the car to my location. I would either wait until a local used market develops or I’d buy new. There are enough Model 3’s on the road now that the used market will build up over the next year or two.

They are not letting me pick up the blue car. On the tesla page after I reserve. I'm going to ask my OA. I'm thinking of going towards the blue now and save the 5k...

Ouch! What happened? If the 35k LR RWD (gen 1 seats) is an option, I think it’s a good deal compared to others I’ve seen.

I’m probably going to punt on the used option and stick with the new LR AWD since my savings isn’t nearly as good.

To all who DM m . I'll get back to you guys when I get my car. For now I have both on hold.. sorry to be silent to most of you all as I've been worrying about my own stuff lol. I hope you all understand... for now until I see what my OA says about the blue RWD I cant do anything

This is what I'm talking about.. does this look damaged?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-225543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-225543_Chrome.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 65