Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opticoat complete...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and so is our stable....
We are so in love with TeslaMotors!

Thanks Elon and everyone for creating these beauties!
IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg
IMG_2929.jpg
IMG_2930.jpg

Reactions: BornToFly
Really a beautiful couple. How much of the car was opitcoated? Just pulled the trigger on our X today and plan to have some opticoat done as well.
Opticoat Pro-Plus was $850. I have him $900, as he did some touch up on my MS as well. He does great work and worth every penny. He's an authorized installer, but really, I've used him now for 2 yrs on 4 Tesla's, and could not be happier with the results. Even if it might be considered pricey. I'm not sure what the going rates are.

Opticoat Pro-Plus was $850. I have him $900, as he did some touch up on my MS as well. He does great work and worth every penny. He's an authorized installer, but really, I've used him now for 2 yrs on 4 Tesla's, and could not be happier with the results. Even if it might be considered pricey. I'm not sure what the going rates are.

Let me clarify here.....I did NOT have Opticoat Pro-Plus installed. I apologize for mis-informing you folks. Apparently some installers balked at my low price. That is the reason the price was low, because it was not Pro-Plus