TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Optimum instant detailer and gloss enhancer

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by slevit1md, Sep 30, 2015.

1. slevit1md

slevit1md Member

Just wanted to throw a little plug out for this stuff. Used it today for the first time and it's absolutely fantastic! My car is only a couple months old, haven't had it detailed yet (I'll be applying a coating in the near future), so the only product on the car is whatever Tesla ships it out with. After sheeting most of the water off the car, I used a waffle weave microfiber cloth to get off most of the remaining water and then went back over the whole car with the instant detailer and a new microfiber cloth. It wipes away very easily, only takes a few minutes to do the whole car, and leaves a glass-like shine that I honestly think looks better than it looked in the showroom. Obviously doesn't have the protection of a wax or similar, but looks at least as good with only a couple minutes of work. If you happen to be looking for an instant detailer, I'd highly recommend this product.
    IMG_6637.jpg IMG_6638.jpg

2. kort677

kort677 Active Member

could you post a pic of the product and may a link to a source?

3. slevit1md

slevit1md Member

4. MrBigSmiles

MrBigSmiles Member

how durable is this gloss enhancer?