Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Option when purchasing to select 18" instead of 20" on Model 3 performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are no reasons for any posts to exist below this one.
Respectfully disagree.

It's worth informing the OP that Tesla does no "dealership-type" customization as they have no dealerships. What you see on the website is what you get. No exceptions.

And that there are great aftermarket 18's and 19's from Martian, Tsportline, and others which fit the 3P perfectly (+35 offset) and the TMC F/S forum is a great place to sell the original wheels for ~$2500. Most tire shops will pull the TPMS out of your original wheels for free when mounting your new tires/wheels and you can fit 3 wheels/tires on the folded back seat plus one in the trunk.

Reactions: afadeev
Respectfully disagree.

It's worth informing the OP that Tesla does no "dealership-type" customization as they have no dealerships. What you see on the website is what you get. No exceptions.

And that there are great aftermarket 18's and 19's from Martian, Tsportline, and others which fit the 3P perfectly (+35 offset) and the TMC F/S forum is a great place to sell the original wheels for ~$2500. Most tire shops will pull the TPMS out of your original wheels for free when mounting your new tires/wheels and you can fit 3 wheels/tires on the folded back seat plus one in the trunk.
Thank you for your insight Gauss Guzzler. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2021/2022 M3P and I have 19" aftermarket wheels that I'm planning to replace the 20" uberturbine wheels with but was kinda hesitant to go through the process of selling them.