Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Acknowledgement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed a Model 3 order at a Tesla dealership on 11/1. Have not heard anything from Tesla since. I do have an account as I also have a Y on order, but my account only shows the Y, no 3. The sales guy gave me an RM number when I asked about it and assured me it is in the production schedule. Is this normal? Pretty mysterious operation.

Placed a Model 3 order at a Tesla dealership on 11/1. Have not heard anything from Tesla since. I do have an account as I also have a Y on order, but my account only shows the Y, no 3. The sales guy gave me an RM number when I asked about it and assured me it is in the production schedule. Is this normal? Pretty mysterious operation.

Totally not normal. I also have a Y deposit, along with Tesla solar and Powerwalls. The second I placed the Model 3 order online it showed up in my account.

I'd get in touch with your SA from the dealership. He may have failed to complete the order properly or maybe put the order into the wrong account.

Completely mysterious. The sales people called me once or twice to ask for me to update things like an address on the website, or days after I email them. Otherwise they keep shut, and it is quite frustrating. I have an RM but have no idea on actual status. Yes - visit them, I've done that but at some point it feels like I'm begging for a product