Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yep, Texas inventory MYLR prices increased another $500 today.

I do expect a big price drop for Spring Break or last week of March.

tsla.jpg

Reactions: vickh
This is something.. giving something worth $200 to $400 only to increase price by $500.

Tesla is hoping to crack unsuspecting buyers who thinks free 5k or 10k miles is a great deal. They are getting close to the game dealerships play.

Nevermind.. still way better than dealership. Never going back to dealership for my next new car purchase..

I hear re: stealership, I try to play the game back at them by threatening to walk away and chip away at their margin. It's still a game.

TSLA, the game is open for all to see, but it's still a moving target. I do think 10K SC miles+POS tax credits+ end of Q1 prices should be a good deal

Reactions: Skavatar and acpd
I hear re: stealership, I try to play the game back at them by threatening to walk away and chip away at their margin. It's still a game.

TSLA, the game is open for all to see, but it's still a moving target. I do think 10K SC miles+POS tax credits+ end of Q1 prices should be a good deal
Depends on what the end of Q1 price cuts are going to be. Right now I can hardly consider what the discounts are as price cuts, considering the overall price increases Tesla has implemented for the car.

Reactions: PA_EV_New
Either a free color choice or white interior for current owners...

View attachment 1026020
Everyday they offer something new. I know this has been Tesla’s model for a while, but it looks so desperate that it is pathetic.

My dealer contacted me today trying to get me to buy something this month. I’ll pull the trigger when they cut the price….. lol

We unexpectedly need a new car for the wife pronto. Went out today and drove an ID.4, RAV4 Prime, Mach-E, and Model Y.

I kept my yap shut and let her do all the deliberation. Much to my surprise she chose the Y. Much to her surprise too, she went in thinking she wanted the ID.4, but after driving the current crop of competitors it was pretty obvious the Y is still leagues ahead.

Had a late lunch to make a decision, ordered an inventory LR at 3:00, finished all the paperwork in the app before 4:00, and we pick it up tomorrow at noon.

$3600 total discount, 5k supercharger miles, 10k loot box credits. Works for me.

Maybe there will be another thousand off in a week or two but when you need a car, you need a car. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Everyday they offer something new. I know this has been Tesla’s model for a while, but it looks so desperate that it is pathetic.

My dealer contacted me today trying to get me to buy something this month. I’ll pull the trigger when they cut the price….. lol

i think they'll keep doing non $ incentives since they need revenue..

We unexpectedly need a new car for the wife pronto. Went out today and drove an ID.4, RAV4 Prime, Mach-E, and Model Y.

I kept my yap shut and let her do all the deliberation. Much to my surprise she chose the Y. Much to her surprise too, she went in thinking she wanted the ID.4, but after driving the current crop of competitors it was pretty obvious the Y is still leagues ahead.

Had a late lunch to make a decision, ordered an inventory LR at 3:00, finished all the paperwork in the app before 4:00, and we pick it up tomorrow at noon.

$3600 total discount, 5k supercharger miles, 10k loot box credits. Works for me.

Maybe there will be another thousand off or so in a week or two but when you need a car, you need a car. 👍🏻

We're comparing to RAV4 Prime and Mach-E. We'd get the RAV4 Prime if it was cheaper ($50K+ here in AZ).

MachE is tempting since it's ~$30K (not sure if that's pre-credit, thx opaque pricing) Esp now that F will have access to SC network soon??

We're comparing to RAV4 Prime and Mach-E. We'd get the RAV4 Prime if it was cheaper ($50K+ here in AZ).
Yeah they're $$$ and are a weird mix of a small econobox and a $50,000 Toyota. Honestly the deal breaker for me was a fully manual passenger seat with no height adjustment. I'm 6' 5" and it was far too high for my comfort, with no way to adjust it. Weird corner-cutting BS that reminds you you're sitting in a $30k car that you paid $50k for.

MachE is tempting since it's ~$30K (not sure if that's pre-credit, thx opaque pricing) Esp now that F will have access to SC network soon??
I liked the Mach E a lot but it was a bit too small for our needs. And yeah, the pricing right now is a joke and impossible to decipher. Tons of old 2023s left laying around... the dealer we went to still had window sticker addendums with $8k added markup. 😂 Come on Ford, try harder. No tax credit at all on them right now, which makes them a hard sell.

The ID.4 was an easy second place. I liked it... honestly thought that was what the wife was going to choose. Some weird design quirks that would have driven my crazy, like high-gloss piano black plastic all over the cabin including high-touch areas like the door handles... but overall a solid car. The top-trim we were looking at was within a few bucks of the Model Y after everything was said and done.

The ID.4 was an easy second place. I liked it... honestly thought that was what the wife was going to choose. Some weird design quirks that would have driven my crazy, like high-gloss piano black plastic all over the cabin including high-touch areas like the door handles... but overall a solid car. The top-trim we were looking at was within a few bucks of the Model Y after everything was said and done.
It was our second place vehicle last year, too. I hated the 2 window switches for 4 windows, and the cap-touch buttons on the steering wheel. Were you looking at a '24? The top trim '23's were all missing the 360 cameras, which was also disappointing.

Congrats on the new Y!

Yeah they're $$$ and are a weird mix of a small econobox and a $50,000 Toyota. Honestly the deal breaker for me was a fully manual passenger seat with no height adjustment. I'm 6' 5" and it was far too high for my comfort, with no way to adjust it. Weird corner-cutting BS that reminds you you're sitting in a $30k car that you paid $50k for.

I liked the Mach E a lot but it was a bit too small for our needs. And yeah, the pricing right now is a joke and impossible to decipher. Tons of old 2023s left laying around... the dealer we went to still had window sticker addendums with $8k added markup. 😂 Come on Ford, try harder. No tax credit at all on them right now, which makes them a hard sell.

I appreciate that PHEVs will be more$, but not that much more! I do like the Prime range

With EVs I'm ok with base range so Mach E's are ~30K. I did not know that there is No tax credit at all on them right now?

I love how TSLA advertises correct OTD pricing online.

We took delivery on MY with a trade in on March 9, 2024 (we also have a 2019 M3). This gave us 10,000 free SC miles. But my app shows that those miles expire in 6 months and the website says the miles are good for 2 years. I can’t find a way to get this changed via my app. Am I missing something?

We took delivery on MY with a trade in on March 9, 2024 (we also have a 2019 M3). This gave us 10,000 free SC miles. But my app shows that those miles expire in 6 months and the website says the miles are good for 2 years. I can’t find a way to get this changed via my app. Am I missing something?
I see the same. The promo is very new, I’d wait a few weeks and not worry about it. Take a screenshot of the terms from the website just to have in your back pocket.

Yes, I’ve got a screenshot showing the 2 year expiration as backup. I thought I might be an exception, but if others have the issue then it’s probably more likely Tesla will actually fix it for everyone. I will likely stop in to see what our sales advisor says.