Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered Tesla Y early this year with included car color, black interior and upgraded 20inch wheel ($2000 upgrade) for a 5 seater. My Total was 69k something. I recently after researching and seeing numerous video on Ytube decided and dropped my wheel update. I expected to see a price or 67k something however my account show 64k.

My question not sure what caused it- like the initial order time frame? Will Tesla adjust the payment when I am collecting the car? Will they honor the price they have been displaying now?

Anyone experienced or heard or such thing before?

Current pricing info free color, free black interior, included wheel and 5 seater
Screenshot_20220802-232217.png

Upvote 0
Tesla.com

Vehicle Price $65,990

And in your billing:

Model Y $39,990.00
LR AWD $23,000.00
-------------------------
Vehicle Price $62,990.00

I hope there is no computer glitch, otherwise you seem to have received a $3k bonus.
Not sure what it is and why the 3k price change. They might realize it and change it before delivery. But if not, it would be sweet to get the 3k bonus.

I want to make changes to my order but I am scared it changes things ;p

Upvote 0
Not sure when you ordered initially but if you make changes they honor all the original prices from that time period. There was an increase in June. So you if initial order was before June, and it looks like it was, you will get pricing from the period you ordered from. Your new pricing is not the issue. It’s correct. It’s your old pricing of 69k that seems off of wheels only added 2k. I have a mylr on order and my price is the same as yours. Mine was ordered June 14. One thing you don’t display is the additional charges like tax and registration. Is it possible those were part of your 69k price and that’s the difference. If that’s the case it will be brought up to include those fees

Reactions: LeonC
Upvote 0
Not sure when you ordered initially but if you make changes they honor all the original prices from that time period. There was an increase in June. So you if initial order was before June, and it looks like it was, you will get pricing from the period you ordered from. Your new pricing is not the issue. It’s correct. It’s your old pricing of 69k that seems off of wheels only added 2k. I have a mylr on order and my price is the same as yours. Mine was ordered June 14. One thing you don’t display is the additional charges like tax and registration. Is it possible those were part of your 69k price and that’s the difference. If that’s the case it will be brought up to include those fees
1659546107997.png

Upvote 0